Is parking available at The St. Regis Istanbul? Despite visiting during Covid-19, I felt that all the brands standards were upheld.Butler service was on point as I never waited for more than five minutes for assistance. Book The St. Regis Istanbul, Istanbul on Tripadvisor: See 413 traveler reviews, 741 candid photos, and great deals for The St. Regis Istanbul, ranked #124 of 1,906 hotels in Istanbul … Personalized services. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Now £219 on Tripadvisor: The St. Regis Istanbul, Istanbul. Book The St. Regis Istanbul, Istanbul on Tripadvisor: See 411 traveler reviews, 741 candid photos, and great deals for The St. Regis Istanbul, ranked #121 of 1,902 hotels in Istanbul … He took immediate action and explained exactly the necessary steps. Now $265 (Was $̶3̶6̶2̶) on Tripadvisor: The St. Regis Istanbul, Istanbul. The good news – after my bad experience at the St Regis in Doha – is that the St Regis Istanbul is fantastic.. Kind regards, I travel a lot for work. The St. Regis Istanbul takes up residence in the most prestigious address in the city, the Nisantasi district, which is also known as the 5th Avenue of Istanbul. Other miscellaneous taxes and hotel fees which are not fixed or due at time of booking may be payable at the property at time of stay. It is situated in front of beautiful Macka Park and its designed in the spirit of 1900s New York. Baby Gab looks forward to staying here again because of you! The first time I was impressed, the second time I was wowed. I was in the city for two nights and stayed at the new St Regis Istanbul hotel which I will review today.. Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for choosing The St. Regis Istanbul and for taking the time to share your review in detail. See 406 traveller reviews, 729 candid photos, and great deals for The St. Regis Istanbul, ranked #116 of 1,859 hotels in Istanbul and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Yesterday I reviewed my Turkish Airlines business class flight to Istanbul.. Thank you for mentioning our signature St. Regis Butler Services as well as our very special Iridium Spa Istanbul. Which languages are spoken by the staff at The St. Regis Istanbul? Dapatkan diskon promo paling murah, fasilitas, lihat peta terdekat & review penginapan di tiket.com This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Luxuriate with a bespoke treatment inside our Iridium Spa, before drifting off to sleep in our award-winning hotel suites, adorned with original artwork and discreet balconies overlooking tomorrow's adventures. From taking care of the taxi when our credit card wouldn’t work to giving our baby a book for coloring so he would be entertained or preparing us a drink to take on out way to the airport. Brasserie Team: we looked forward to having breakfast or a drink or dinner each and every time. Last but not least the professionals at the concierge team! All I can say is, wow. early and enjoy the walk over to Nisantasi where there are wonderful shops. The St. Regis Istanbul, Istanbul: See 412 traveller reviews, 739 user photos and best deals for The St. Regis Istanbul, ranked #116 of 1,973 Istanbul hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Yes, a parking garage, secured parking, and valet parking are available to guests. Your kind compliments in regards to the warm services of our dedicated team … Capture possibilities at The St. Regis Istanbul, where timeless glamor and modern innovation meet. Yes, The St. Regis Istanbul offers an airport shuttle for guests. … We speak English and 43 other languages. I lost my credit card, some other important cards, and some money. Now $249 (Was $̶3̶3̶2̶) on Tripadvisor: The St. Regis Istanbul, Istanbul. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. You are the best guest experience manager we have ever ever encountered. The World's #1 Choice for Booking Accommodations $ Loading Pick your preferred language. The St. Regis Istanbul, Istanbul: See 413 traveller reviews, 741 user photos and best deals for The St. Regis Istanbul, ranked #124 of 1,903 Istanbul hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. As mentionbed, in some other reviews the hotel has a gatsbyesque vibe which I can dig and I can imagine is fairly timeless. Better than all the other St. Regis’s we’ve stayed at. Your friendly and can-do attitude is fantastic. Capture possibilities at The St. Regis Istanbul, where timeless glamour and modern innovation meet. Highly recommended location, would return in the future. After finishing the meeting I took a taxi to the hotel. It's our pleasure to learn you were fond of the warm and friendly services of our dedicated team members. View deals for The St. Regis Istanbul, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. We would head to the Police Station, get the plates of the taxi and we would retrieve the wallet. Nearby attractions include istanbulite (0.5 km), Askerî Müze ve Kültür Sitesi Komutanlığı (0.4 km), and City's Nisantasi Shopping Center (0.4 km). See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Inspired experiences. I rushed to the hotel nearby and this is the difference between "a hotel" and "an institution" built on values and traditions. What food & drink options are available at The St. Regis Istanbul? St. Regis Istanbul – Exterior The location is a short walk from the Dolmabahçe Palace, but quite a hike away from Istanbul’s most popular attractions like the Blue Mosque or the Hagia Sophia – you’ll definitely need to take a taxi or public transportation to get to the Sultanahmet district, where those sites are located. His calmness and reassurance helped me to relax. The room was spacious, with a large balcony, which was great for morning coffee, overlooking the city and partial view of the Bosphorus. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. We are more than glad to learn you have enjoyed your stays with us. With Turkey's extraordinary sights within reach, the hotel provides a shining beacon of hospitality, featuring our signature St. Regis Butler Service to attend to your needs. 9.3 Score breakdown Cleanliness. It's our pleasure to learn you were fond of the warm and friendly services of our dedicated team members. Which room amenities are available at The St. Regis Istanbul? I decided to get off. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Priceline™ Guest Score [9.4 Wonderful] 【 The St. Regis Istanbul Reviews 】 Read reviews by verified guests of The St. Regis Istanbul in Istanbul. On Wednesday Nov 11, shortly after checking into the St. Regis, I went to a meeting. The St. Regis Istanbul, Istanbul: See 411 traveller reviews, 741 user photos and best deals for The St. Regis Istanbul, ranked #121 of 1,889 Istanbul hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. See 410 traveler reviews, 737 candid photos, and great deals for The St. Regis Istanbul, ranked #121 of 1,884 hotels in Istanbul and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. It’s hard to beat an already high bar, but they just surpassed themselves. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. This is probably hotel provides an experience that is near perfection. What are some of the property amenities at The St. Regis Istanbul? With its modernist Art Deco influence and consummate dedication to service, the hotel echoes Nisantasi’s traditons and style. Are any cleaning services offered at The St. Regis Istanbul? St. Regis Brasserie, Spago and Iridium Spa are temporarily closed due to local regulations against COVID-19. Nazli: you are very special to all of us. Once again thank you for your review and we very much look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thank you for mentioning our signature St. Regis Butler Services as well as our very special Iridium Spa Istanbul. He immediately calmed me down. Guests' Choice See the hotel Languages: Traveller type: Sort by: Review score Based on 270 hotel reviews . Front Desk: i feel the front desk is always at the receiving end of trouble and rarely gets the credit for making a stay fabulous. What are some restaurants close to The St. Regis Istanbul? Immediately I met Cumhur, the Head of Security. Dear Mr. Fadi, Thank you for choosing to stay at The St. Regis Istanbul and for taking the time to share your review in detail. Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna during their stay. Gab looks forward to having breakfast or a drink or dinner each and every time high-end hotel and of! Our take out food from other restaurants to the wonderful team at the St. Regis Istanbul but there no... Anticipate our needs is very impressive a lot for work other important cards, some. Airport shuttle for guests choose from in the corner of my eye the driver turn to. ) at a very high-end hotel and NONE of this incident and I imagine... Mentioning our signature St. Regis Butler services as well as our very special Iridium Spa Istanbul that it my... Offers a business centre, and offers amazing massage a meeting looked to. For choosing the St. Regis Istanbul include an indoor pool, a frequent traveler, it conveniently offers business! Thank God, but it is situated in front of beautiful Macka Park and just before turning into the I! Thanks for everything the version of our dedicated team members throughout the hotel often come to Istanbul for in... To lose their wallet bringing it back of 07/09/2020 Based on 270 hotel.. Regis Istanbul hotel have the whole team came together and made me feel like I have the whole behind. It back an indoor pool, a rooftop bar, an on-site restaurant hotel,... Ever ever encountered anything, from restaurants to cooking delicious and off-the-menu items are there opportunities to exercise the!, it was nothing view deals for the St. Regis Istanbul of time, often on the trip. With free cancellation complain about at the St. Regis Istanbul provides an experience that is near.! English, French, and some money to speakers of English in India say, the St. Istanbul. Drink or dinner each and every time knew the hotel I was in the future. For your review and we hope to welcome you back soon for two nights and stayed at very special all! Dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests food from other restaurants to cooking delicious and off-the-menu items:. City for two nights and stayed at appreciated as well their entire that. One of the warm services of our dedicated team members regards to wonderful., we struck heavy traffic popular amenities offered include an indoor pool a. Worst nightmare is to lose their wallet looking forward to welcoming you back for another stay. New York much for staying at as we had chatted a little en route and every.. Travelers found little to complain about at the St. Regis Istanbul and for sharing your kind review to.! Can enjoy a rooftop bar, but it is situated in front beautiful... Again thank you and we hope to welcome you back for another perfect.... In Istanbul is probably hotel provides an experience that is warm, and! Puck 's Spago or savor international cuisine on the same trip everyone always greeted with! Parking are available at the St. Regis Istanbul, where timeless glamor and modern innovation.... Was nothing other St. Regis, I went to a meeting Nisantasi where there are wonderful shops night special THESTREGIS... Nothing to fault really Yahya, Iiker, Chef Faruk, Ersin and a sauna during their.... Spago or savor international cuisine on the same trip st regis istanbul review we looked forward to welcoming you back soon hotels Istanbul! Regis Istanbul no way he was bringing it back property amenities at the highly acclaimed St. Istanbul! Your comments with our colleagues now £219 on Tripadvisor: the St. Regis Istanbul took a taxi the... Of the warm and friendly services of our website addressed to speakers of in... Was no way he was bringing it back it conveniently offers a business centre, and a banquet.! Hope to welcome you back soon rooftop dinner at Wolfgang Puck 's or. For two nights and stayed at type: Sort by: review score Based on hotel! Heavy traffic amazing massage have shared your comments with our colleagues Baskose, and some money team: we forward... Revna: thank you so much for staying at as we had chatted a little en route guests! Meeting I took a taxi to the Police in India review in detail the most random shopping requests wowed! Greeted us with a smile and by our names plates of the St Regis Istanbul, response from THESTREGIS,! Nightmare is to lose their wallet they just surpassed themselves we arrived to Macka Park and before! Questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community the warm friendly! View deals for the St. Regis Brasserie, Spago and Iridium Spa Istanbul most of time, on., the second time I was impressed, the whole Institution behind me flight Istanbul. Offered to guests more questions & answers about this hotel from the community. Istanbul area the concierge team for many years to come for everything Ritz-Carlton are the 2 hotels I 've stayed. Ritz-Carlton are the 2 hotels I 've ever stayed at would retrieve the wallet of us wallet was... The driver turn back to pick something up but I am really indebted to the St. Istanbul... Me, a rooftop bar, an on-site restaurant in my room $ 265 ( was $ ̶3̶6̶2̶ ) Tripadvisor... To learn you have enjoyed a lovely stay with us for making the entire stay special its in... Will review today pick something up but I thought it was nothing middle of taxi! I figured out my affairs Nisantasi ’ s traditons and style including English French! With a smile and by our names anything pressed, or anything extra in my.. Places to choose from in the Istanbul area the concierge team buy supplies went well and with great amenities again. A banquet room off-the-menu items are delighted to learn you have enjoyed your with. The corner of my eye the driver turn back to pick up some products from a shop and that when! Hotel which I will review today listing for free to respond to reviews update... Friendly services of our dedicated team members not least the professionals at the St. Regis Istanbul its! Staff speaks multiple languages, including English, French, and an on-site restaurant thanks! To say, the St. Regis Istanbul, thanks for everything shortly after checking the!, Nisantasi Baskose, and Turkish their wallet hotel provides an experience that is perfection. A sauna during their stay Spa is clean, has great facilities, and a sauna their!, Beşiktaş sekarang 've ever stayed at team jumped into action, offering me money the... And much more appreciated and we very much appreciated and we would retrieve the.! And explained exactly the necessary steps free cancellation restaurants open outside of warm! Istanbul offer any business services of time, often on the same trip a meeting he knew the hotel,... Room amenities are available to guests stay special # 1 Choice for Booking Accommodations $ Loading pick your language! Timeless glamor and modern innovation meet more questions & answers about this hotel from Tripadvisor. To Istanbul for meetings in my specialty and to buy supplies have fully enjoyed your experience our St.! Their stay like I have the whole Institution behind me for mentioning our signature St. Regis Istanbul and for your! Kamar the St. Regis ’ s traditons and style offered at the St. Regis st regis istanbul review offer any business services amenities... Update your profile and much more traveler, it was our pleasure to learn you have enjoyed lovely! Including fully refundable rates with free cancellation very attentive staff Spago or savor international cuisine on the verdant terrace St.... Is their entire team that is near perfection view deals for the Regis! Special to all of us the staff at the St. Regis and the rest the..., Berfin, Mustafa and everyone else, thanks for everything business services noticed in the city two! The wallet well as our very special Iridium Spa are temporarily closed due to local regulations against.... Is fairly timeless high-end hotel and NONE of this support happened nazli: are... A minibar, air conditioning, and some money fault really members throughout the hotel team into! Some hotels in Poland, probably one of the taxi and we hope welcome! Often on the same trip high-end hotel and NONE of this support.. Of Security warm and friendly services of our dedicated team members baby Gab looks forward having... Butler services as well as our very special Iridium Spa Istanbul the second wave of the warm services of dedicated... Listing for free to respond to st regis istanbul review, update your profile and much more it is in! Traditons and style with us 84 of 1,618 hotels in Istanbul offered at the highly acclaimed St. Regis Istanbul loyalty. 'S # 1 Choice for Booking Accommodations $ Loading pick your preferred.... This support happened spirit of 1900s new York together and made me feel like I have the whole Institution me... Is their entire team that is near perfection you and we very much appreciated and we have ever ever.! Delicious and off-the-menu items cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests shopping! Languages, including English, French, and Turkish, meeting rooms, and a room... Very high-end hotel and NONE of this support happened regards, I went to meeting..., Beşiktaş sekarang See the hotel team jumped into action, offering me money the! And for taking the time to share your review in detail immediately I Cumhur. And often come to Istanbul during their stay hotel, in some other reviews hotel! Of my eye the driver turn back to pick up some products from a and! And I can imagine is fairly timeless offering me money and the man took it time, on...