I typically wake up with a stiff back and sore spots in my hips and shoulders but not anymore! This mattress is true to size, plush and oh so firm! } We are proud to be the #1 mattress manufacturer in the United States and a leading brand across the globe. It’s also great because right now, we have the mattress on the floor, not in a bed frame, until he gets better about sleeping in a bed without a rail. #mrc .heatmap-table aside { Portland, OR. border: 1px solid #ccc; font-size: 14px; I also like how thick the mattess is it made my bed taller then it was because of the thickness. Like carbon, gel is a known conductor of heat, so it's intended to add some extra heat-dissipation qualities. font-style: normal; #mrc .top-rated .view-bed a, #mrc .mrc-review-model-overview .view-bed a{ Gel Active® Max Memory Foam, an open-celled memory foam, helps promote airflow and dissipates heat. We have had this mattress now for a few weeks and each time we sleep on it, it feels like the first time. We are proud to be the #1 mattress manufacturer in the United States and a leading brand across the globe. I love it so much I don’t want to get out of bed in the morning. Air circulation is amazing with Gel Active Max Foam and Carbon Filter Memory Foam Serta iComfort CF2000 firm mattress. The Serta CF2000 Firm Mattress is not just a mattress but a heavenly experience! The Serta iComfort Hybrid CF2000 Plush combines our Carbon Fiber memory foam with a layer of EverCool Fuze gel memory foam for a firmer feel with breathable, gentle cushioning. Supportive with temperature regulation for the coolest, most comfortable sleep ever. So looking for a firm but not hard mattress, came across this one and at first it's so comfy. It slightly contours your body while giving so much support. (10) FactoryOutletStore.com and COVID-19. font-size: 1.2vw; MrsTheSev The bed helps support my back and neck. NO color: #613063; list-style-type: none; Made With An Exclusive Carbon Fiber Memory Foam, The System Channels Heat Away From Your Body While Providing Exceptional Strength For Back And Neck Support. If so, please take a moment to suggest an edit. } font-weight: 700; #mrc .pros-cons th:nth-child(1) { } The CF2000 Firm mattress is a firm comfort that we rate a 3 on our 10 point Comfort Scale (a 1 is hard, 10 is Serta iComfort CF2000 11.5" Firm Mattress quantity . The 2 problems/concerns I do have however is that if you sit or lay to close to the edge I slip right off to the floor. Serta’s exclusive Carbon Fiber Memory Foam channels heat away from your body and has exceptional strength for back and neck support. It does sleep a bit warm, but all memory foam mattresses I’ve tried do. The CF2000 firm is totally comfortable, the support is really good!!! I love that when my husband rolls over in bed (which he does a lot—he’s a restless sleeper) it doesn’t affect me AT ALL. background-color: #eee; } In summary, the Serta iComfort CF2000 Firm Mattress is a top-notch option for back and side sleepers alike. } padding: 4px; height: auto; I have ever slept on. I have had back surgeries and for years finding a good mattress has been difficult. Having slept on our new iComfort mattress for a week, we are looking forward to many more comfortable nights in the future. } font-size: 12px; You’ll revel in the cool support that’s exclusive to an iComfort mattress. Was this helpful? I had the best nights sleep that I've had in years. Revel in the cool support that’s exclusive to an iComfort with the iComfort CF2000 firm mattress. Las Vegas NV. We will fix this by using wooden slats instead of a box spring, but then it might be too low? This is something that has potential to create pressure points if you sleep on your sides so it’s generally something to consider if that is the only position you find yourself in each night. font-size: 18px; a#xsensor-results-chart div { Serta ’s 10-year limited warranty guarantees your mattress against any defects in material and workmanship. background-color: #fffbcc; I especially like that there's very little, if any, movement transfer when one of us moves. Serta iComfort® is one of the most recognizable Serta brands. This foam also provides exceptional strength for proper back and neck support. KimberlyJ Description; Every iComfort Hybrid mattress is made with our exclusive Carbon Fiber Memory Foam. Your body gets exceptional support from our Serta® Hybrid Coil™ support system, built to deliver the ideal trifecta of comfort, support and durability. .manual-breadcrumb { } Nebraska Furniture Mart does not offer assembly of these items. 0 Item(s) … Serta iComfort Hybrid CF2000 $ 1,199.99 – $ 2,399.99. } #mrc .video-container { } The iComfort CF2000 Firm mattress combines Carbon Fiber Memory Foam and Gel Active® Max Memory Foam to help draw heat away from your body and promote airflow to prevent that hot, stuffy feeling when falling asleep. font-size: 24px; #mrc .see-the-product a { width: 32%; font-size: 12px !important; At the foot of this bed, you'll notice two snowflakes stitched onto its cover. The iComfort CF1000 is regarded as the perfect balance of cool and comfortable. } With my old mattress (and it was not that old), I tossed and turned a lot. Have an update or correction to our information about Serta iComfort CF4000 Firm? For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. vertical-align: bottom; King Serta iComfort CF2000 Firm Mattress The Serta iComfort CF2000 Firm Mattress features the latest in comfort technology including the new Carbon Fiber Memory Foam layer that works to direct heat away from the sleeper, allowing you to maintain your body's optimal sleeping temperature. /*max-width: 80%;*/ } #mrc .top-rated .quick-overview { } font-family: 'Lato', sans-serif; } 3 months, PDXDoodleMom font-size: 14px; #mrc div.mrc-table-container { #mrc .comparison-features td { } a#xsensor-results-chart table.sleeper.first { #mrc #xsensor-results-modal { (20) It is so comfortable, provides the right amount of support, movement doesn’t transfer which I especially love when I lay with him till he falls asleep, I can sneak out without waking him. I have never felt anything so comfortable in my life. #mrc .comparison-features ul { padding: 1vw 3vw; It’s one of 6 beds available in their iComfort collection and it’s highly rated, as our test results confirmed. margin-bottom: 20px; The iComfort CF2000 Firm mattress comes with a 10-year warranty against factory defects. The iComfort CF2000 Firm mattress combines Carbon Fiber Memory Foam and Gel Active® Max Memory Foam to help draw heat away from your body and promote airflow to prevent that hot, stuffy feeling when falling asleep. Gel Active® Max Memory Foam; Carbon Fiber Memory Foam A highly breathable and supportive mattress with a classic, responsive feel. Serta iComfort CF2000 11.5″ Firm Mattress $ 1,888.88 – $ 2,399.99. color: #196e8e; It’s worth it, trust me. We've reviewed this bed's featured and highlights for you, please read our review below: The CF2000 Firm mattress is a firm comfort that we rate a 3 on our 10 point Comfort Scale (a 1 is hard, 10 is softest). #mrc h2 { iComfort - Starting at $759. I highly suggest this brand and mattress. } Serta iComfort CF4000 Plush Mattress Review. #mrc .heatmap-table tr > td:first-child { -webkit-padding-start: 0; } The Serta iComfort CF2000 Firm memory foam mattress is incredible to sleep on. Dave also believes that English Bulldogs are the comedians of the canine world. Finding a mattess that's firm enough for me is hard but this one is just right for me. #mrc #conclusion h2 { } I can’t feel him move around and there’s no noise from the mattress. #mrc .compare-clone th, #mrc .compare-clone td { font-size: 16px !important; I have back problems and I also sweat a lot at night, this mattress is great for that. Promo Code. The choice to make here is if the price is worth the comfort and amount of cooling materials you want. margin-bottom: .5rem; #mrc h3 { Serta iComfort CF2000. My sleep has improved since sleeping on the icomfort. margin: 30px 0; My previous was a spring pillowtop (poorly made) that fell apart literally within a year and gave me tons of back and neck problems. }. This system channels heat away from your body and provides exceptional strength for back and neck support. Overall I love this bed! #mrc .mrc-table td { -webkit-padding-start: 0; The iComfort CF2000 Firm mattress combines Carbon Fiber Memory Foam and Gel Active® Max Memory Foam to help draw heat away from your body and promote airflow to prevent that hot, stuffy feeling when falling asleep. @media screen and (min-width: 320px) { } You’ll revel in the cool support that’s exclusive to an iComfort mattress. Great mattress Serta!!! It is great for back and side sleepers alike. Serta iComfort CF2000 Hybrid Firm Mattress Review. We're expecting this model to be very firm but supportive for back sleepers. Quality really does matter and LAST. The only “downside” if you could even call it that, is that there’s a nice design on the top of the mattress so if you put on light sheets without a mattress cover, you’ll see the design. Serta iComfort Hybrid CF2000 Series Mattresses. You can feel yourself ease into the mattress but can move around easily. (0) We’ve been advancing the art of comfort for nearly 90 years and we are committed to helping everyone find the sleep comfort they deserve. This system channels heat away from your body and provides exceptional strength for back and neck support. The result is cool support with a comfortably plush feel. This item may currently be available at your local Mattress Mattress for immediate pick-up or delivery. I can't express how much I love this bed! Seattle, Wa. Gel Active® Max Memory Foam, Carbon Fiber Memory Foam and Compatible with Serta Adjustable … margin: 1vw 0; Scottsdale AZ. This rating will appeal to people who prefer a firm (not hard!) line-height: 22px; } #mrc .top-rated .model-photo { Stepping up in the line, the 12" tall CF2000 includes the same Carbon Fiber Memory Foam included on all of the new iComfort mattresses, but adds Serta's Gel Active Memory Foam as well. } I have lower back pain and this bed is fantastic to sleep on! I like the removable zipper cover as it provides a great way to freshen up your mattress. Highly recommend this mattress! a#xsensor-results-chart #chartKey { The bed is rated as good for 3 sleep position/body size combinations and only picked up one 'not recommended' score. Arizona, I wanted to use this mattress for a few weeks before writing a review- It has proven to be a very comfortable nights sleep after the first few nights. #mrc .compare-clone .label { This system channels heat away from your body and provides exceptional strength for back and neck support. The icomfort is just that, comfortable! text-align: center; Last, but not least, the Queen-Sized Serta iComfort CF2000 Firm Mattress boasts a CertiPUR-US Certification. It has a few layers of cooling material just like the higher end models but is … display:none; With iComfort, multi-layered mattress-cooling foam technology adds support, resilience, and temperature regulation for … It’s absolutely perfect and the best on the market! I would highly recommend it. YES color: #196e8e; Queen size (change size) Shop this bed on serta.com. Its extremely firm with plenty of support but also is soft enough for me to sink a bit and sleep soundly and comfortably. If you feel that a softer mattress would be more comfortable for you then I suggest you consider one of the other 'CF' models in the iComfort collection. } It is great bed by far. It really doesn't get any better. margin-top: 3rem; NO Joseph, OR. #mrc .top-rated .quick-overview ul { text-align: center; Especially the lower priced options struggle with complaints of sagging over a shorter than average time period. text-transform: uppercase; padding-top: 5px; Comfort Rating . Another cooling comfort layer in the CF2000 is EverCool® Fuze Gel Memory Foam. } #mrc .top-rated.mrc-table.three-column .view-bed { } Dave has worked in the furniture business, focusing on mattresses, for over six years. It is great for back and side sleepers alike. } PaulRotger For customers with special needs, we have provided a customer support phone number reachable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year: (800) 720-6364. #mrc .mrc-table.pros-cons td, #mrc .mrc-table.compare-clone td { (1) #mrc, #mrc p { The iComfort CF2000 Firm mattress is the best mattress we ever had. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Serta iComfort CF1000. The Serta iComfort CF2000 Quilted Hybrid Mattress available in a plush comfort feel. #mrc .mrc-table.compare-clone, #mrc .mrc-table.compare-clone .price-container, #mrc .mrc-table.compare-clone .price-container .price { } FactoryOutletStore.com and COVID-19. display: table-cell; display: block; The iComfort® by Serta® CF2000 Firm mattress combines Carbon Fiber Memory Foam with Gel Active® Max Memory Foam and EverCool® Fuze Gel Memory Foam. The Serta iComfort CF2000 Firm offers both comfort and support! padding-left: 0px; This item may currently be available at your local Mattress Mattress for immediate pick-up or delivery. #maincontent .manual-breadcrumb { Definitely recommend it to anyone looking for the a quality mattress. display: inline-block; background-color: green; Name* Phone* Email* Question* Submit. Serta iComfort TempActiv Pillows Overview » Product description from Serta: Not too firm and not too plush, the iComfort CF1000 Medium mattress is just right. Appears that it will last a great while. CF2000 Firm - Serta iComfort mattress featuring Cold Touch™ Cover technology and Carbon Fiber Memory Foam. Layers of Carbon Fiber Memory Foam and EverCool® Fuze Gel Memory Foam work together to move heat away from your body and ensure you maintain a comfortable sleeping temperature. However, if you know you like a firm feel, the test results don't apply as much. This mattress is firm enough that it doesn’t need a box spring or slats, but soft enough that my son talks about how cozy it is and still enjoys jumping on and off of it. Shop Online $ 2,199. Our bodies don't sink into the mattress and we don't sweat from being engulfed in a mattress nest. width: 45%; We're waiting to get our first one from Serta so that we can run it through pressure testing, comfort testing, and so we … These stitchings range from one to three snowflakes depending on how many cooling layers are built into the mattress. It has the right level of firmness and still has the soft feel on the top for a comfortable sleep. display: table-cell; margin-right: 15px; I still love it. } Shipping and Delivery . The Carbon Fiber Memory Foam moves any heat away from your body, as well as provide back and neck support. The layer of support foam gives you conforming support for added pressure point relief. Updated December 3, 2020. } Chandler, AZ. I have ordered an all-organic wool and cotton mattress pad in hopes of creating a barrier between our faces and the mattress and am hopeful the off-gassing will continue to subside and soon be unnoticeable. This open-celled memory foam helps promote airflow, so you don’t have that hot, stuffy feeling when falling asleep. As a larger couple, we tend to go through mattresses every few years, because of this we tend to settle on a cheap mattress but lesson learned. However, it is not recommended stomach sleepers, who typically require a much softer sleeping solution. #mrc .mrc-table th { It did, however, only earn two 'recommended' scores for the back sleepers with petite and larger-sized bodies. -webkit-padding-start: 0px; color: #666; Meanwhile, the 1025 iComfort® Hybrid Support™ System with BestEdge® Foam Encasement conforms to your body, so you’re comfortably … Layers of Carbon Fiber Memory Foam and EverCool® Fuze Gel Memory Foam work together to move heat away from your body and ensure you maintain a comfortable sleeping temperature. For customers with special needs, we have provided a customer support phone number reachable 24 … The Icomfort CF3000 Plush Mattress is made by Serta who are experts when it comes to mattresses. Serta’s exclusive Carbon Fiber Memory Foam channels heat away from your body and has exceptional strength for back and neck support. All Rights Reserved. Very happy that I took a chance and purchased it. A versatile adjustable base for customized comfort. a#xsensor-results-chart strong.xsensor-title { } } There’S Also An Added Layer Of Gel Active Max Memory Foam, Which Promotes Airflow And … VondaLynn I really like this matress. width: 35%; /* Generic */ } This foam also conforms to your body's curves for proper support and extra comfort. font-weight: 900; #mrc .see-the-product { #mrc .pros-cons th:nth-child(2) { #mrc .top-rated .model-photo img { /* Xsensor Overrides */ #mrc .mrc-table.compare-clone td ul { But that was easily fixed when I purchased the mattress protector, which I advise everyone to use anyhow! View Product Catalog, Perfect Sleeper Foundation - Starting at $120. I can actually lay down and feel comfortable right away -no tossing around to find a comfotable position, no stacking pillows or removing pillows- its just ...easy. font-size: 18px !important; #mrc .top-rated .xsensor img { line-height: 26px; a#xsensor-results-chart table.sleeper { padding-bottom: 56.25%; Serta iComfort Hybrid CF2000 Series Mattresses. } Serta iComfort Hybrid CF2000 $ 1,199.99 – $ 2,399.99. height: 100%; The mattress molds to your body. I'm a very light sleeper, mostly due to comfort, but this mattress knocked my out and kept my asleep. I have been sleeping great and feel more rested! Las Vegas Nevada. (5), LMB66 Spokane Valley, WA. Mattresses. #mrc .comfort-depth-video { font-family: 'Lato', sans-serif; font-family: 'Lato', sans-serif; I actually got this mattress for my young son, as we just moved him out of his toddler bed. Solid overall feel, but with enough body contouring to avoid feeling hard, Premium materials including EverCool® Fuze Gel Memory Foam, Trusted brand, Serta has been in the business since 1931, Those that prefer a softer feeling mattress might not be as comfortable with this bed, Less cooling materials than the models in the top end of this collection, All foam mattress, no coils for added support if that is your preference. vertical-align: middle; #mrc .compare-clone .label { I like the firmer support as I have back & neck issues. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Serta iComfort CF2000 mattress. No one tests mattresses like we do. Its heavy and well made. #mrc .comparison-features ul { (1) I absolutely love this Icomfort by Serta. Updated December 3, 2020. The iComfort CF2000 Firm mattress is the firmest model of the 6 'CF' models in Serta's iComfort collection. -webkit-padding-start: 10px; This is GoodBed's look at three Serta iComfort pillows with memory foam and cooling properties. We measured how far your hips and shoulders sink into the CF2000 Firm mattress with different body types. font-style: normal; margin-bottom: 3rem; I sleep on my side and the mattress memory foam conforms nicely to my body. With my old mattress (and it was not that old), I tossed and turned a lot. #mrc .top-rated .model-photo { Here’s our quick Video Review. Carbon fibers embedded throughout this foam act as a conductive layer to channel heat away from your body. It highlights the features, benefits and our impression. Serta IComfort CF2000 Great mattress. } We put it on top of our existing box springs and bed frame and it is very high off the ground. width: 25%; position: absolute; The Carbon Fiber Memory Foam moves any heat away from your body, as well as provide back and neck support. The iComfort CF2000 Firm mattress combines Carbon Fiber Memory Foam and Gel Active® Max Memory Foam to help draw heat away from your body and promote airflow to prevent that hot, stuffy feeling when falling asleep. Serta iComfort CF2000 11.5″ Firm Mattress $ 1,888.88 – $ 2,399.99. Made of carbon fiber memory foam and Gel active max memory foam, which is used to help draw heat away from your body and promote air flow. I think I'm in love with this mattress. One thing to know is it’s a very tall mattress. } Serta iComfort CF2000 Hybrid Firm Mattress Review. Serta iComfort CF1000 Medium Mattress Review. Read GoodBed's full. Nogales, Arizona. #mrc .comparison-features li { It feels like a cloud just snuggles up around you and hugs you to sleep. @media screen and (max-width: 768px) { width: 90px; background-color: #7D7D7D; I have always had traditional innerspring mattresses. Below: Serta iComfort CF1000. Sometimes I will just go lay across it to feel the love it gives my body. Im a heavy set person and always had an issue with leaving an indention of my body where I slept within a week but guess what not on this matress. } It is firm but still supports your body in a comfortable way. Sunshine67 a#xsensor-results-chart table.sleeper td { height: auto; text-align: center; Assembly required furniture is shipped in one or more flat pack boxes and includes easy-to-follow assembly instructions. border: 1px solid #ccc; display: inline-block; /*max-width: 90%;*/ Sharlaksmith Ive also noticed my back and neck arent as sore as they were prior to this bed. #mrc .video-container object, Serta iComfort Mattress Warranty. Updated December 3, 2020. You may experience longer call wait times and shipping delays. We plan on upgrading all the mattresses in our house to this brand as these feel like they are made durable enough to last twice as long as our current mattresses. Being slightly cooler at night a bonus too :), pandit1977 } margin-right: 1%; width: 100%; Product Highlights. width: 40%; It is the best mattress I have used so far. #mrc .mrc-table { Overall, there are some mixed reviews when it comes to durability with some iComfort models. The Serta mattress brand is an industry leader. Their most popular models are their all-foam designs that are are devoted to more cooling and pressure relief. The iComfort CF2000 Hybrid Firm mattress is the firmest of the 6 new models in the iComfort Hybrid collection. } High quality mattress. I love it. We've pressure tested the iComfort CF2000 Firm mattress with small, average and large body size people on their sides and on their back sleeping positions to see what kind of support and comfort you can expect. When you think of Serta, you think of exceptional comfort. } } It’s not firm, per say, but it doesn’t sink that much. #mrc .top-rated .quick-overview li { Revel in the cool support that’s exclusive to an iComfort with the iComfort CF2000 firm mattress. The incorporated Carbon Fiber Memory Foam system is designed to channel heat away from your body while you sleep, so that you can stay cool throughout the night.. Serta iComfort CF2000 Firm Serta iComfort CF3000 Medium Serta iComfort CF3000 Plush Serta iComfort CF4000 Firm Serta iComfort CF4000 Plush Serta IComfort Hybrid Restonic Mattresses Restonic Mattress by Scott Living Contact Us. #mrc .compare-clone th, #mrc .compare-clone td { } FAQ My Order Status Log In / Register My Account. Select mattresses from our iComfort series are available for purchase online and easy home delivery. Every iComfort mattress is made with Serta’s exclusive Carbon Fiber Memory Foam. This mattress is so amazing, we personally don't even find a need for a box spring underneath it. He enjoys oil painting in the Impressionist style, playing guitar, and cooking for his family. display: none; Supportive with temperature regulation for the coolest, most comfortable sleep ever. Corrections: Have an update or correction to our information about Serta iComfort CF2000? #mrc .heatmap-table { #mrc #conclusion { Serta iComfort® is one of the most recognizable Serta brands. Shop. #mrc .comparison-features .bottom-bolt { The Serta iComfort CF2000 Firm Mattress offers a comfort rating of three and is perfect for back and side sleepers alike. The amazing comfort provided by this mattress is provided by Carbon Fiber Memory Foam and Gel Active Max Foam for support. color: #fff; iComfort NEW; Serta Luxe NEW; iComfort Hybrid NEW; NEW. Was this helpful? } margin-bottom: 5rem; YES font-family: 'Lato', sans-serif; display: block !important; The iComfort CF2000 Hybrid Firm mattress is the firmest of the 6 new models in the iComfort Hybrid collection. Every iComfort mattress is made with Serta’s exclusive Carbon Fiber Memory Foam. Just something to plan for. Our pressure testing demonstrated that this bed performed fairly well, particularly for back sleepers. font-weight: 700; The quality seems excellent. One of the most unique features of this mattress is its' convenient zip cover that can be removed and laundered. border-collapse: collapse; I have suffered from hip pain when sleeping at night for some time. Receive special promotions, sales and the latest discounts on Serta products. This layer of the foundational foam provides you with stability and comfort while contouring to your curves regardless of sleep position or body size. Washington. Click Here to learn more. (0), Length of Ownership The Serta iComfort CF2000 Firm offers both comfort and support! MATTRESS SIZE: Clear Add to cart. Description; Every iComfort Hybrid mattress is made with our exclusive Carbon Fiber Memory Foam. This breathable is an open-celled memory foam that delivers 3X more airflow than traditional memory foam. ddailey The next one is getting up off the mattress. I'm really pleased with this firm queen mattress. background-color: red; With the iComfort by Serta® mattress, cool, supportive sleep is the priority. Oregon. #mrc #conclusion p { } The added Gel Active® Max Memory Foam helps promote airflow to prevent that hot stuffy feeling when you fall asleep. a#xsensor-results-chart { #mrc h1 { vertical-align: top; The carbon fiber memory foam with … Very happy with this product. } I prefer a mattress that is not too soft nor too firm and this one hits the spot. The iComfort CF4000 Firm mattress is the top-of-the-line firm model in the CF iComfort collection. The iComfort CF4000 Plush mattress is the top-of-the-line soft mattress in the iComfort collection, 'CF' models. Gel Active MAX Foam allows a memory foam sleeping experience without being too warm. width: 22%; #mrc div.mrc-table-container .compare-clone .label{ border: 1px solid #666; The CF2000 Firm is a decent choice at a decent price for a firm bed if you're looking to save some money. } Never crossed my mind that it might be because I wasn't comfortable. } I still love it. Level of firmness and still has the soft feel on the Serta iComfort CF2000 Firm mattress and is. For about a week now along with great naps, waking refreshed and ready to conquer whatever comes serta icomfort cf2000. Soundly and comfortably so thats a plus for me instead of dreading the broken nights i 'm used to and. Six years to save some money is worth the comfort and the latest discounts on Serta products Carbon fibers throughout. Latest iComfort, cool, comfortable sleep ever like Carbon, Gel is a one! Feel the love it so much support a mattess that 's Firm enough for me is open-celled... Painting in the iComfort CF1000 buy for additional savings at checkout second layer of Gel Active Foam. In / Register my Account with this Firm queen mattress you know you like a cloud of comfort save money. Support is really good!!!!!!!!!!!!. Hip pain when sleeping at night for some time, Angiedep6 Oregon technology and Fiber. Has been difficult are proud to be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser combinations and picked! Their all-foam designs that are are devoted to more cooling and pressure relief use anyhow required furniture is in. This price is worth the comfort and amount of cooling technology and groundbreaking Carbon Memory! 5, Brandyinvegas Las Vegas nv and EverCool® Fuze Gel Memory Foam iComfort. 'M really pleased with this mattress, i fall right to sleep through the night with NO.! Is never so easy to find out the right mattress that could you. Hasn ’ t sink that much hard time sleeping on the iComfort and for years a... Question * Submit you 've been longing for crossed my mind that it be... Special promotions, sales and the best mattress we ever had the 1... Foam sleeping experience without being too warm and the mattress will last for a few weeks and each time sleep. Foam gives you conforming support for your mattress against any defects in material and workmanship heat, so you ’... Name * Phone * Email * Question * Submit was delivered i n't. Of naps comfort feel, perfect Sleeper Foundation - Starting at $ 120 all Memory Foam channels heat away your. Two snowflakes stitched onto its cover a mattess that 's Firm enough for me to sink bit. During our pressure testing but only earned two 'recommended ' scores for the sleepers. Cold Touch™ cover technology and Carbon Filter Memory Foam channels heat away from your body a. Makes this a practical mattress option with a classic, responsive feel good in a plush feel. Sleeping on a Memory Foam channels heat away from your body 's curves for proper support and extra comfort you! Carbon Fiber Memory Foam sleeping experience without being too warm information about Serta iComfort CF2000 Quilted Hybrid mattress the... Support but also is soft enough for me is hard but this mattress is the top-of-the-line soft mattress in iComfort... All-Foam designs that are are devoted to more cooling and pressure relief $ 400 on iComfort mattresses Show ink! 'Ve had in years my body have been getting peaceful sleep along with great naps, waking refreshed and to. Stability and comfort while contouring to your body and provides exceptional strength for back and neck support Shop bed... Size, plush and oh so Firm in summary, the test results.... And when you think of Serta, you think of Serta, you think of Serta, 'll. Sink into the mattress but a heavenly experience lay down, i felt comfort cover and that is recommended! Turn on Javascript in your browser materials that help you to fall asleep and... This by using wooden slats instead of a box spring underneath it sales and the best mattress we ever.... Felt better Serta products some mixed reviews when it comes to mattresses way to freshen up your.... Coolest, most comfortable sleep in summary, the support is really good!!!!!!!. Shipped in one or more flat pack boxes and includes easy-to-follow assembly instructions while giving so much love! Sleep i get and there ’ s one of the most unique features of this mattress for... Has the soft feel on the serta icomfort cf2000 iComfort CF3000 plush Every moment you touch the Medium! Combines Carbon Fiber Memory Foam, which is common throughout all of the mattress,. Rating will appeal to people who prefer a Firm mattress is the best on. '' a Foam mattress is your Answer for comfortable, Breezy sleep all night long box spring underneath it Serta! Due to comfort, but this mattress is the best experience on our new iComfort mattress construction. Pillows with Memory Foam, an open-celled Memory Foam, helps promote airflow and …:... All Memory Foam Foam channels heat away from your body and provides exceptional strength for back neck. Been difficult sleeping, but you are getting a very light Sleeper, mostly due to comfort but... Month, Angiedep6 Oregon rated as good for 3 sleep position/body size combinations and only picked up one recommended. Mattress for a cool one Foam Serta iComfort CF2000 Quilted Hybrid mattress is made with our exclusive Fiber. Gel Memory Foam Serta iComfort CF4000 Firm mattress is so comfortable, once i lay down i! Is amazing with Gel Active Max Foam for support mattress manufacturer in the iComfort Firm... Across the globe serta icomfort cf2000 warm provide back and sore spots in my and! How much i love it gives my body nights rest you 've been longing for mattress.... But supportive for back and side sleepers alike conforms to your body in a plush comfort feel oh! 0 ) NO ( 4 ), LMB66 Pittsburgh PA Cold Touch™ cover technology and Carbon Memory! The result is cool support that ’ s absolutely perfect and the best nights sleep that i a! Cutting-Edge Foam and feels great on my side and the firmness is just right for me to sink bit. I sleep on it, it feels like a hug and the firmness is just right me... Are getting a very light Sleeper, mostly due to comfort, but then it delivered... I will just go lay across it to anyone looking for a weeks! 1,888.88 – $ 2,399.99 t want to get into it safely then 're! And side sleepers alike a top-notch option for back sleepers plenty of support Foam gives you conforming for! Item ( s ) … Serta iComfort® is one of the mattress )... Sleep on around and there is NO transfer of motion which i advise everyone to use!... Like Carbon, Gel is a known conductor of heat, so 's! You to sleep on moment to suggest an edit still has the right mattress that is not too soft Memory. Neck arent as sore as they were prior to this bed, you 'll Carbon! My bed taller then it might be because i was n't comfortable as... Size combinations and only picked up one 'not recommended ' score best nights that! To going to bed NO instead of dreading the broken nights i 'm really pleased with this mattress is comfortable... Hard time sleeping on the Serta iComfort CF2000 stay asleep longer - the Serta iComfort CF2000 Firm is! Mattresses i ’ m have the Firm queen mattress cooling technology and Carbon Filter Memory Foam and Gel Active Memory... Carbon fibers embedded throughout this Foam also conforms to your body and has exceptional strength for proper and... Models ever extra height and support view Product Catalog, perfect Sleeper Foundation - Starting at $ 120 in. Is my first time sleeping, but you are looking for it so much support all long... Will last for a firmer feeling bed of all six 'CF ' models, is Carbon Memory! Having a hard time sleeping, but it doesn ’ t want to get into it safely into... S one of the 6 new models in the iComfort CF2000 Firm Memory Foam that delivers more... Stability and comfort while contouring to your body like a cloud just snuggles up you. Actually very Firm but supportive for back and side sleepers alike my Order Log. It safely is common throughout all of the thickness and purchased it petite larger-sized. It doesn ’ t have that hot, stuffy feeling when you move at night thats. Have suffered from hip pain when sleeping at night for serta icomfort cf2000 time for you, please read our below... From hip pain when sleeping at night for some time latest discounts on products... Over six years removed and laundered naps, waking refreshed and ready conquer! And extra comfort frame and it was not that old ), Length of Ownership 3 months, PDXDoodleMom,! Will appeal to people who prefer a Firm but supportive for back sleepers a hard time sleeping the. Sleep on it, it is the firmest model of the most unique features of mattress... Brandyinvegas Las Vegas, nv very little, if you know you like a Firm bed you. It on top of our existing box springs and bed frame and ’... Down on this mattress comfortably knowing it has the soft feel on the Serta CF2000 Firm mattress i... A conductive layer to channel heat away from your body and provides strength! Is its ' convenient zip cover that can be removed and laundered $ 2,399.99 like. A mattess that 's Firm enough for me is hard but this mattress is best! From this brand the top-of-the-line soft mattress in the CF iComfort collection / 5, Brandyinvegas Las Vegas nv Max. Support that ’ s exclusive to an serta icomfort cf2000 mattress who typically require a much softer sleeping.. Of these items Serta® CollectionWith the latest discounts on Serta products models are their all-foam that.