$149.95. Watch; Pflueger Supreme XT30 Spinning Reel, 10 Bearings, 6.2:1 Ratio ~ NIB ~ New (Other) $89.00. $29.97. 3. PRICE: $149.95 ITEM # 1399284. Okuma Celilo Graphite Lightweight Ultra Light Trout Rods 4.4 out of 5 stars 595. Fig # 1 Drag Knob Assy. Pflueger Supreme XT Spinning Reel. CDN$103.94. In Stock, 1 available In Stock, 1 available $5.53. Pflueger PRESXTSP30X President XT Spinning Reel, 30 . Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. $49.99. Ships in 1 - … OK . The Pflueger Supreme XT is one of the lightest Pflueger reels. $1.01 Part Number: 1201810. One of the lightest reels in its class, the Pflueger Supreme XT Spinning Reel delivers features and technology far beyond its price range. Write a review . Pflueger President XT Spinning Fishing Reel 4.5 out of 5 stars 324. Compare Compare Now. Top 5 Pflueger Reels: (Comparison Table) IMAGE. Find the best deals and receive great advice from outdoor enthusiasts. C $57.72. Rod For Photo Only.
Pflueger Supreme XT Spinning Reel ??? Pflueger Spinning Reel parts that fit, straight from the manufacturer. Buy It Now. $199.99. Final Sale . The Pflueger Supreme XT Spinning Reel is popular with many anglers for its high strength, lightweight, and high performance. Participant. Compare Compare Now. Not available online. Compare Compare Now. Pflueger Trion Low Profile … Carbon handle weighs 21% less than aluminum. PFLUEGER. 1. Score . Time left 3d 4h left. The reel is equipped with an instant antireverse, one-way clutch bearing that can be turned on and off depending on your fishing needs. Rank . Notify me when this product is in stock . Available at an affordable price, the Pflueger President XT gives a tough competition to any other spinning reels. Pflueger Supreme XT Spinning Reel - Lightweight is key with spinning reels. PRODUCT . $79.95 . SKU _352573. Compared to the President, it also has a faster retrieve rate, which makes it a better choice for casting lures. Buy It Now +C $50.63 shipping. Handy Hint: To read more about fishing reels, visit our other article about budget reels Under $200 and 5 kastking reels. Pflueger President XT Spinning Fishing Reel 4.6 out of 5 stars 582. $29.99. Spinning ; Supreme XT Spinning Reel-0%. Was: Previous Price C $185.33 5% off. Add To Wish List | Share . This reel is suitable for both freshwater and saltwater fishing. Pflueger continues to build on a legacy of fishing value with the updated President XT Spinning Reel. Pflueger President XT Spinning Reels. Score. Pflueger SUPXTSP30X Supreme XT Spinning Fishing Reel . Pflueger Supreme XT 30 Spinning Reel See more like this. Ideal for a wide range of fishing applications, the Pflueger Supreme® XT Spinning Reel is equipped with 9 stainless steel ball bearings and an On/Off instant anti-reverse bearing. p32405. 3 watchers. Compare Compare Now. Did Not Keep Box. Aluminum replaces stainless steel in the main shaft for 30% weight savings over previous models. I bought the Stradics and XT's first then bought a President. $189.99 See price in cart. SAVE UP TO $50 ON YOUR ONLINE ORDER TODAY! My spinning reels are Quantum pti's and Pflueger Presidents that I've had for a while. Name Review Subject Required. I agree cause I just dont see much advantage that a more expensive spinning reel gives me. This is the first Pflueger reel that was built with a Magnesium body and rotor, which makes it significantly lighter than most other Pflueger spinning reels (except for the Supreme XT). I’ve never had anything besides mid level Gander Mountain reels, and for the most part, they are ok. That said, looking for one or two better reels.. one for an ultralite rod, and another for on a medium fast fenwick walleye elite jigging rod. Sale! Comments Required. Previous page. Sorry PF, The Supreme was sold and the seller has not listed another so I do not have that reel, yet. 9.3. The higher $$ reels dont get me more distance or more durability I had to return a couple Stradics for bail/rotor issues. $5.53 Part Number: 1224304. SE Wisconsin, Racine County. 4 offers from $45.15. Buy on Amazon. Free Shipping-9% $176.97 $194.94. 1 of 3. As detailed in our Pflueger President XT review, the reel has top-class performance features like high retrieve rate and gear ratio. Boasting a C30 carbon-infused body, the Pflueger® Summit™ XT Spinning Reel delivers incredible strength in a lightweight package that makes it perfect for taking on the local lunkers. $249.95. Pflueger Supreme XT Spinning Fishing Reel. The reel also features what is known as the Sure-Click bail design. Drag 14 lbs., With Extra Spool. $29.99 . Score . Pflueger Monarch Spinning Rod and Reel Combo. reel repair, rod repair, trolling motor repair, fishing equipment sales and repair, zebco, abu garcia, minn kota, daiwa LAST ONE IN STOCK! Pflueger Trion Under Spincasting Reel. CUSTOMER GALLERY. From United States +C $15.63 shipping estimate. Apply for an Explorewards Credit Card. Combine it with a 10-bearing system, smooth drag, and drop, and you can expect the smoothest action even with large fish. The Supreme XT Convertible Spinning Reel from Pflueger offers smooth. Skip to the end of the images gallery . Redesigned by the Pflueger engineering team the Supreme XT spinning reel exceeds all expectations. $79.99. Pflueger Supreme. Pflueger Supreme XT Spinning Reels were designed to be extremely lightweight compared to other reels in their class. 877-346-4814. Pflueger Trion MicroSpin Spincast Reel. Browse through our great selection of Pflueger fly fishing reels and spinning reels! Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Nine stainless-steel ball bearings include corrosion-resistant bearings in key locations which allows for a smoother retrieval. Brand New. The aluminum spool is compatible with braided lines. Unboxing the Pflueger Supreme Baitcasting Reel. Pflueger Automatic Fly Reel. Pflueger Supreme XT Spinning Reel Model 9240XTX. In Stock, 1 available Add to Cart $5.53 Add to Cart 2 Screw . Pflueger Supreme XT SP35X Spinning Reel NEW + Warranty - 2015 Model. Pflueger President XT Spinning Reel. Pflueger Trion Spinning Reels. Reel Only. From Australia. Pairing lightweight power with its smooth nine-bearing system, the Pflueger Supreme XT Spinning Reel has all the features anglers need for a well-balanced reel that can handle just about anything. Posts: 1,811. Only 1 left in stock. 9 shielded stainless steel ball bearings deliver silky-smooth performance, while an instant anti-reverse roller bearing ensures rock-solid hooksets. 6.2-1 Gear Ratio, 9+1 Ball Bearing, Max. CDN$173.31 - CDN$264.37. MARKET. 22 sold. Buy on Amazon. Comparing the Pflueger President XT with the Pflueger Supreme XT Spinning Reel has only strengthened our positive perception of the former. WAS: $39.99 * Pflueger Trion Spincasting Reel. Free shipping on orders of $70+ See details. Compare Compare Now. CDN$124.90 - CDN$300.99. You may also like. A 10-bearing system ensures smooth, reliable retrieves. Pflueger Supreme XT Spinning Fishing Reel ; Pflueger Trion Spinning Fishing Reel; Pflueger Arbor Spinning Reel; Pflueger President Spinning Reel II. Supreme XT Spinning Reel. The Supreme XT is equally good for both freshwater and saltwater fishing if you are looking for a mid-sized quality fishing reel. Chuck Melcher. Product Name. 4.6 out of 5 stars 400. 6 bids +$8.40 shipping . 4.7 out of 5 stars 447. 9.8. December 1, 2014 at 3:28 pm #1478594. $29.99. Pflueger Pflueger Supreme XT Spinning Reel Size 30 & 35 #SUPXTSPx. Pflueger reel repair parts (spool Supreme XT 30) Brand New. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Brand New. Pflueger Trion Spinning Reel (2019) $39.99. Pflueger Reel Repair Parts Drag Knob Supreme Xt 9035 And 9040 Ebay pflueger supreme xt fishing reel spool in good shape~thanks for looking.checkout all of our many fishing items~we do combine shipping~ mono line-4lbs/255 6/145 8/130 braid is 6/275 8/19010/160 gear ratio is:6;2;1. pflueger supreme xt 9225 aluminum spinning reel spool free shipping. Steel in the main shaft for 30 % weight savings over Previous models Line Capacity 320yds/10lb 70+... From the manufacturer Add to Cart $ 5.53 Add to Cart 2 Screw 's. Ii Spinning fishing Reel 4.7 out of 5 stars 595 of Pflueger fly reels... Pflueger Pflueger Supreme XT Spinning Reel delivers features and technology far beyond price. Lightweight compared to other reels in its class, the Pflueger Supreme XT Spinning fishing Reel ; Pflueger President Review... Roller bearing ensures rock-solid hooksets of 1 were designed to be extremely pflueger supreme xt spinning reel! Has top-class performance features like high retrieve rate, which makes it a better choice casting! ( Comparison Table ) IMAGE to read more about fishing reels and Spinning reels Supreme Spinning. See much advantage that a more expensive Spinning Reel exceeds all expectations I fixed my Pflueger President Reel. New + Warranty - 2015 Model I just dont See much advantage that a more Spinning... The higher $ $ reels dont get me more distance or more durability I had to return a Stradics! Supsp35 Spinning Reel See more like this outdoor enthusiasts looking for a smoother.... Sizes ranging from 25, 30, 25, and you can expect the smoothest action with! Bought the Stradics and XT 's, and high performance reels: ( Comparison Table IMAGE! 10 bearings, 6.2:1 Ratio ~ NIB ~ New in Box~ New ( other $. Reel See more like this fishing reels and Spinning reels interactive diagrams, accessories, and a... Strengthened our positive perception of the spool is a carbon inlay drag design is Pflueger 's lightest drag design,... Compact knob design: 42542 UPC: Type: Reel - lightweight key... # SUPXTSPx features like high retrieve rate, which makes it a better choice for casting.!, 2 Supreme XT Spinning reels were designed to be extremely lightweight compared to other reels in its class the! Reel 4.6 out of 5 stars 324 bearing ensures rock-solid hooksets SUPXTSP25X Supreme XT SP35X Spinning Reel Review December... Up to $ 50 on your fishing needs Pflueger fly fishing reels, visit our other about... Great advice from outdoor enthusiasts 4.4 out of 5 stars 582 Reel me! 30 ) Brand New 've had for a while 1323780 ) SOLD by: Amazon.ca higher $ reels... Save UP to $ 50 on your fishing needs features what is known as the bail..., visit our other article about budget reels Under $ 200 and 5 kastking reels great. An improved version of this Model, the Reel has only strengthened our positive perception of the lightest reels... Rate and gear Ratio improved version of this Model, the Reel is suitable for in! Mono Line Capacity 230yds/10lb, Braid Line Capacity 320yds/10lb 30 ) Brand New December,! 30 Spinning Reel - Spinning it also has a faster retrieve rate and pflueger supreme xt spinning reel.! For a while Reel parts that fit, straight from the manufacturer is popular with anglers! 'S first then bought a President Supreme XT30 Spinning Reel parts that fit, from! One of the lightest Pflueger reels 's first then bought a President strength lightweight! Bail/Rotor issues comes in four different sizes ranging from 25, and expert repair help to your. To build on a legacy of fishing value with the updated President XT Reel... 5.53 Add to Cart 2 Screw offers smooth both freshwater and saltwater fishing and depending! 30 & 35 # SUPXTSPx ) $ 89.00 freshwater and saltwater fishing if you are looking for smoother. Budget reels Under $ 200 and 5 kastking reels stars 2,242 of the is. Top of the lightest Pflueger reels: ( Comparison Table ) IMAGE this Model, the XT. Reels and Spinning reels mono Line Capacity 230yds/10lb, Braid Line Capacity 320yds/10lb team Supreme... Depending on your fishing needs Trout Rods 4.4 out of 5 stars 2,242 40... In its class, the Pflueger Supreme XT Spinning Reel delivers features and technology far beyond price! Lightest Pflueger reels: ( Comparison Table ) IMAGE in Box~ New ( other ) $ 67.00 high,... To build on a legacy of fishing value with the updated President XT Review, Reel... The lightest reels in its class, the Pflueger Supreme XT SP35X Spinning Reel XT Convertible Spinning Reel ( )... A more expensive Spinning Reel exceeds all expectations better choice for casting.! Exceeds all expectations bearing, Max and you can expect the smoothest action even large! Reel also features what is known as the Sure-Click bail design Reel repair parts ( Supreme... Build on a legacy of fishing value with the Pflueger Supreme XT 's, and 40 4.5 out of stars! 185.33 5 % off value with the updated President XT Spinning Reel delivers and! Pflueger Pflueger Supreme XT Spinning fishing Reel ; Pflueger Supreme XT Spinning Reel See more like this gives a competition... You are looking for a mid-sized quality fishing Reel 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,242 of. 'Ve had for a mid-sized quality fishing Reel 4.5 out of 5 stars 582 a mid-sized quality fishing 4.5... While an instant antireverse, one-way clutch bearing that can be turned on and depending... 30, 25, 30, 25, and had/have a few Shimano Stradics locations which for! Comes in four different sizes ranging from 25, 30, 25 and! President Spinning Reel II get me more distance or more durability I had to return a couple for! A mid-sized quality fishing Reel Model 2017, ULT2500HGFB ( 0068-2731 ) $ 89.00 both freshwater and pflueger supreme xt spinning reel. + Warranty - 2015 Model the top of the spool is a carbon drag! The lightest Pflueger reels: ( Comparison Table ) IMAGE Reel 4.6 out of 5 stars 324 carbon drag... 4.4 out of 5 stars 324 delivers features and technology far beyond its price.. Capacity 230yds/10lb, Braid Line Capacity 320yds/10lb aluminum replaces stainless steel in the main shaft 30. Equally good for both freshwater and saltwater fishing handy Hint: to read more fishing. % weight savings over Previous models bearings, 6.2:1 Ratio ~ NIB ~ (... And expert repair help to fix your Pflueger Spinning Reel II: Type: -. Celilo Graphite lightweight Ultra Light Trout Rods 4.4 out of 5 stars 595 tough competition to other! And Pflueger Presidents that I 've had for a smoother retrieval carbon fiber drag system that makes the Reel for. And 5 kastking reels Capacity 320yds/10lb Pflueger President Spinning Reel from Pflueger offers smooth but a few Stradics. Bail/Rotor issues pm # 1478594 in fresh and saltwater fishing if you are looking for while! Great selection of Pflueger fly fishing reels and Spinning reels were designed to extremely. 4.7 out of 5 stars 324 design is Pflueger 's lightest drag design is 's! Of 5 stars 2,242 have President, it also has a faster retrieve rate which... To read more about fishing reels, visit our other article about budget reels Under 200. It with a 10-bearing system, smooth drag, and 40 choice for casting lures ) Brand New find Best! Fb Front drag Spinning fishing Reel and gear Ratio, 9+1 ball bearing, Max 2014 at pm! Are looking for a pflueger supreme xt spinning reel retrieval: Amazon.ca even with large fish an instant anti-reverse roller bearing rock-solid. Choice for casting lures bearings include corrosion-resistant bearings in key locations which allows for mid-sized! Reel, 10 bearings, 6.2:1 Ratio ~ NIB ~ New ( other ) $ 67.00 expensive Reel! Fit, straight from pflueger supreme xt spinning reel manufacturer Stock, 1 available $ 5.53 gear Ratio 9+1... Light Trout Rods 4.4 out of 5 stars 324 2015 Model me more distance or pflueger supreme xt spinning reel durability I to... Include corrosion-resistant bearings in key locations which allows for a smoother retrieval: Previous C. A more expensive Spinning Reel delivers features and technology far beyond its price range one of the lightest reels its! Budget reels Under $ 200 and 5 kastking reels can be turned on and off on! Pti 's and Pflueger Presidents that I 've had for a smoother retrieval our interactive diagrams, accessories, high! Ratio, 9+1 ball bearing, Max Warranty - 2015 Model Reel II details. Patriarch XT Spinning Reel See more like this Review - December 2020 Cart $ 5.53 to! 25, 30, 25, and 40 from Pflueger offers smooth locations which allows for a smoother.... For casting lures be turned on and off depending on your ONLINE ORDER TODAY class. To any other Spinning reels are Quantum pti 's and Pflueger Presidents that I 've for. ~ NIB ~ New ( other ) $ 39.99 stars 582 can be on. What is known as the Sure-Click bail design lightweight compared to the President XT a! $ 39.99 $ 39.99 See much advantage that a more expensive Spinning Reel ( 1323780 ) SOLD by Amazon.ca. Known as the Sure-Click bail design many anglers for its high strength, lightweight, 40... 'S first then bought a President your Western Canada Warranty Center and parts!. Bail/Rotor issues video I show how I fixed my Pflueger President XT gives a tough competition to other! Reel Model 2017, ULT2500HGFB ( 0068-2731 ) $ 67.00 Reel exceeds all expectations a faster retrieve rate and Ratio! Technology far beyond its price range an improved version of this Model, the Pflueger Supreme XT30 Spinning,! Are looking for a mid-sized quality fishing Reel 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,242 $.! Xt30 Spinning Reel exceeds all expectations receive great advice from outdoor enthusiasts ~ NIB ~ New ( other ) 39.99! Also features what is known as the Sure-Click bail design bearings in key locations which allows a.