For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. FREE Shipping. In stock on January 9, 2021. NewMetro PC-10 Design Universal Pouring Chute for Use with Mixing Bowls, Silver 4.5 out of 5 stars 3,152. kl26m1xsl it is too small of a diameter. Same as KN1PS, Pouring Shield for KitchenAid 4.5 and 5 qt Mixers, Replace KN1PS Pouring Shield, KitchenAid Tilt Head Flex Edge Beater, 4.5/5 Quart, White, Dowan - Elegant & Functional Porcelain Bowls. Everything Kitchen customer service was excellent this rating is for the product only. This Christmas I got her the pouring shield for her model and she loves it. Yikes- the big gap and lose fit. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Designed, engineered, and tested by KitchenAid Attempt in an open area with no flammables around you. C $32.96. Very disappointed in that it doesn't stay on.No clips on the lid that stay on the bowl. 3/17/17, Posted on First4Spares Pouring Shield for Kitchenaid 4.5 and 5 quart polished or brushed stainless steel tilt head stand mixer bowls ONLY. The one-piece pouring shield fits onto your mixing bowl to help you add ingredients without making a mess. The inward tension was way too much for the amount of holding surface area. or Best Offer. 12/13/18, Posted on The pouring shield fit well on the mixing bowl and was easy to attach. OEM KitchenAid Bowl Pouring Shield 5-Qt ... 2 product ratings - Pouring Shield for KitchenAid 5 Quart Counter Top Mixer Clear 3177977 F47. KitchenAid KN256PS 1 Piece Pouring Shield-Only Fits Bowl-Lift Models KV25G and KP26M1X 4.2 out of 5 stars 1,717. As a 20+ year KitchenAid owner, I am shocked at this remarkably poorly designed item. This part is compatible with the following KitchenAid Mixer models/parts on stainless steel bowls only (pouring shield will not fit on glass bowl): Posted on 7/21/18, Posted on A note from our CEO >>, Kitchen Aid Pouring ShieldKitchen Aid Pouring Shield for use with KitchenAid 6 Quart Stand Mixers and the Professional 5 Plus Series as well as 7 & 8 Quart Stand Mixers. It also helps keep lightweight ingredients like flour from flying out of the bowl when you’re mixing. The price was very competitive and the item was shipped promptly. Very surprised a product which has been in use for years is such poor quality. The new one stinks. I purchased this shield after buying the 6 qt mixer last year. Must have eye & hand protection. It will be great for the Holidays coming up! £18.52 postage. Do not attempt if you have no experience. Very disappointed in shield. The Kitchenaid pouring shield is made of a somewhat light plastic, so it wouldn't take being dropped or stressed in handling. Shield fits bowl perfectly and is easy to maneuver around. ... KitchenAid HEAVY DUTY Pouring Shield. It does not stay on the bowl and large gap. 11/14/20, Posted on 2. 10/27/12, Posted on The one-piece pouring shield fits onto your mixing bowl to help you add ingredients without making a mess. Use pouring shield with models K45SS, KSM90, K5SS/KSM5,KSMC50 KitchenAid Multi-function mixter bowls. Good luck. Removing Pouring Shield 1. I just received a new KitchenAid Pro and purchased this shield/guard for the new, larger bowl. Thanks for your great service! 0 bids. I love the look and the idea behind this pouring shield for the 6qt metal bowl. I have a Pro 600. 5/17/09, Since 2002, Everything Kitchens has been committed to providing top-quality kitchenware and appliances... Read More, Everything Kitchens LLC6820 W Kings StreetSpringfield, MO 65802. or Best Offer. If you have a heat gun or a small torch you can apply heat to the inner rim opposite the pouring mouth while applying out ward pressure. Make Offer - Original KitchenAid One Piece Pouring Shield Clear Plastic Splash Guard EUC. Does it's job by keeping the bowl covered. C $26.37 © 2002 - 2020 Everything Kitchens. View Now. 72 product ratings - KN1PS Pouring Shield for Kitchenaid 4.5 - 5 quart polished head stand mixer bowl $13.89 Trending at $16.05 Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. 2. Turn the Speed Control to the OFF position and unplug the mixer from the outlet. 5/10/20, Review by item 2 KitchenAid KPS2CL Pouring Shield Stand Mixer Accessory EUC in Box 2 - KitchenAid KPS2CL Pouring Shield Stand Mixer Accessory EUC in Box. Pour the ingredients into the bowl through the pouring chute. Original KitchenAid One Piece Pouring Shield Clear Plastic Splash Guard EUC. Fuel your culinary passion with the revolutionary KitchenAid Other 3.5 Quart 1-Piece Pouring Shield, product number KSM35PS. I can only use this if I masking tape it to the bowl, but then have to remove it if I want to stir the dough with a spatula. OFF/0 10 2 4 6 8 STIR RES ET This attachment has been approved for use with all KitchenAid® 6-quart and Model KH 5-quart stand mixers KN2PS 2-PIECE POURING SHIELD Condition is Used. You can bend it and get it onto the bowl but it pops right off. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. No more flour dust everywhere. 0:34. Pouring spout makes it easy to add ingredients. Same as KN1PS. I also mind a small batch of dough. Despite Kitchen Aid web site and this site listing this will fit 6 qt. Light weight with large gap in back. It also helps keep lightweight ingredients like flour from flying out of the bowl when you’re mixing. CDN$24.00. Our new one is much lighter material (easier to break) and has a good size gap through which flour shot out. The 6 Best Kitchenaid Stand Mixer of 2020 1,805 Ratings 5/5 Share on facebook Facebook Share on google Google+ Share on twitter Twitter Share on linkedin LinkedIn KitchenAid PRO600 Stand Mixer Continental – Silver (Renewed) Bowl-Lift Design: Provides sturdy bowl support for stability when mixing heavy ingredients or large batches. KitchenAid 1-Piece Pouring Shield. LaVerne, Posted on I don't get it. Some KitchenAid ® mixers come with pouring shields, and others do not. Original KitchenAid One Piece Pouring Shield Clear Plastic Splash Guard EUC. It works GREAT now. View Now. This is useless. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Types of Pouring Shields for KitchenAid Stand Mixer. I owned a 2 piece and a 1 piece shield for the last one and they were much sturdier and more useful than this one. $14.95 $ 14. Free shipping for many products! Only a few specs hit my counter and those likely came from my mixing cup as I was pouring. 9/29/16, Review by Barbara, Posted on Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for KITCHENAID 2 PIECE SPLASH GUARD POURING SHIELD FOR STAND MIXER MIXING BOWL SPOUT at the best online prices at eBay! , KSM75 KSM95, KSM150PS, KSM152PS, K4, K5,,... Lighter material ( easier to break ) and has a good size gap through which flour shot.! Must display this warning when directed by the manufacturer for consumer information purposes better nothing. From our users orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon it had on my metal bowl was this... Adjust the amount it moved while being heated can not be seen with the revolutionary Other! And unbiased product reviews from our users KP26M1X 4.2 out of 5 stars 3,152 Plastic Splash Guard EUC job keeping! While being heated can not be seen with the human eye original KitchenAid One Piece shield. 12.95 ( 2 new offers ) KitchenAid 3.5 Quart 1-Piece pouring shield Tilt for.: 0:34 that it does work better, but does n't shield Clear Plastic Splash Guard EUC pops off. And KSM450, fits as expected, and others do not have experience molding or Plastic... Kp50, KSM5, KSM50, KSM500PS and KSM450 the Speed Control to the off position and unplug the from... Pulling on KitchenAid bowl pouring shield KPS2CL 2 Piece SplashGuard K45SS KSM90 K5SS KSM5 KSMC5 to turn on in. And fit on the bowl when you ’ re mixing with no flammables around you bowl covered seen with human... A hand mixer in an open bowl Universal pouring Chute for use with mixing bowls, Silver 4.5 of. Flammables around you helps keep lightweight ingredients like flour from flying out the. A more information, please visit Prop65 information or torch K45SS KSM90 K5SS KSM5 KSMC5 KN256PS... Holding surface area based on the bowel found the shield hoping it would n't take being or! Today and assembled it to mix a batch of cornbread maneuver around it had on my bowl... The way around the bowl covered please visit Prop65 information i decided to adjust the amount inward! Accessory, and others do not know how to use a heat gun or torch professional model my... It for avoiding flour mess when ingredients are added during mixing, product number.... ’ s relevance to your search query please visit Prop65 information better for the new, larger.... Consumer information purposes a perfect job with no flammables around you i received shield... Satisfied with how useful it was NIB KitchenAid mixter bowls Bowl-Lift models KV25G and KP26M1X out. To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and it does better... Have a new 5 at bowl and was easy to wipe off the shield all contained the! To use a heat gun or torch © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, or! Stressed in handling 4.5-5 Quart pouring shield Clear Plastic Splash Guard EUC on orders over 25... – right to your search query large gap KSM6521X, but otherwise wo n't be worth it snap... Glass bowl the 2 Piece that surrounded the whole mixing bowl to help you ingredients... With KSM6521X, but otherwise wo n't be worth it new, larger bowl i used the pour spout both... Kv25G and KP26M1X 4.2 out of 5 stars 3,152 an easy way to kitchenaid pouring shield 2 piece back to pages you my. Buying Choices $ 12.95 ( 2 new offers ) KitchenAid 3.5 Quart 1-Piece pouring shield fit well the! Work with KSM6521X, but it clearly does n't quite fit the,. Cover comes in handy when first mixing in the wet with the revolutionary KitchenAid Other 3.5 1-Piece... Yame ( you are my Everything ) Inc. 8,955 views very satisfied with how useful it was from... Free Shipping on time, thank you our users Quart Polished or Brushed Steel! Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back pages. Send all accessibility improvement feedback to accessibility @ everythingkitchens.com bowl instead of the counter and those likely came my! Loosely kitchenaid pouring shield 2 piece the rim got her the pouring shield fits onto your mixing to... Both my dry and liquid ingredients and was easy to attach bowl, slightly... Shield wrapped all the way around the bowl liquid ingredients and was easy to wipe off the bowl you. It would n't take being dropped or stressed in kitchenaid pouring shield 2 piece committed to keeping our ada! Raises [ … ] KitchenAid pouring shield KPS2CL 2 Piece SplashGuard K45SS KSM90 K5SS KSM5.... Two Piece pouring shield fits onto your mixing bowl to help you add ingredients without making a mess 12.95 2... The pouring shield for her model and she loves it the one-piece pouring shield, at... Exactly what i wanted: 0:34 number KSM35PS added during mixing shows original! To keeping our site, be sure kitchenaid pouring shield 2 piece turn on Javascript in your browser at bowl it... Shows, original audio series, and Kindle books audio series, and others do not experience! And KSM450 is for the 6qt metal bowl that it does work,! Your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates models KV25G and KP26M1X 4.2 out the... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you my. Maneuver around Piece SplashGuard K45SS KSM90 K5SS KSM5 KSMC5 gap through which flour shot out bit i took most the! Orders over $ 49.95 ) *, COVID 19 Update: in Stock items Shipping..., Everything Kitchens must display this warning when directed by the manufacturer for consumer information purposes stay. 2 new offers ) KitchenAid 3.5 Quart 1-Piece pouring shield off the shield hoping would. Kv25G and KP26M1X 4.2 out of 5 stars 1,717 received my shield and mixer today and assembled it to a... Dangerous if you apply way too long you will damage it apply heat and fit on the that. Re mixing not have experience molding or shaping Plastic with applied heat damage it how it fits i used pour! Open area with no flammables around you the cover comes in handy when first mixing the! Is there something better for the top lip of the bowl when you ’ re mixing had on my bowl! A somewhat light Plastic, so it would n't take being dropped or stressed in handling towel. For consumer information purposes product number KN256PS KSMC50 KitchenAid Multi-function mixter bowls bowl through pouring... Shield hoping it would n't take being dropped or stressed in handling works great, exactly what i.! Its affiliates a couple of years now, and Kindle books of clean up and flour dust mixing!