Order the whole menu from Boston Market, or go a la carte and pick up a fully cooked turkey and take care of the sides yourself. Roast turkey breast recipe. Cook the turkey breast until when the internal temperature of turkey gets to 165°F. Serves 4. The Best Oven Temperature to Reheat. 1 large single turkey breast or 1 double breast tied into a joint 1 large onion, thickly sliced 1 carrot, cut into 4 horizontal slices 20g butter, at room temperature. In fact, a study by an MIT-educated food safety consultant describes how it can be done in accordance with the FDA Food Code. The temperature should be 140° F. Serve Cold: Remove turkey breast from the wrapper. For a larger six to eight pound turkey breast, set aside between 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 hours. The instructions are to heat at 350 for 20-30 minutes. Thaw the whole Butterball turkey, smoked turkey or turkey breast completely; then place it breast-side down in a roasting pan.Add a cup or two of water, turkey broth or chicken broth to the pan. Hey there! The British Turkey board said the best way to reheat cooked turkey is to slice it up and layer the slices in an oven dish. Step Four. Place turkey, breast side up. 1, only a homo would heat up an already cooked breast 2, non beaf eaters are not allowed in my house 3, "allready made" mashed taters at least get the "steam and mash", chopped up taters in a bag, you poke a hole in it, nuke and mash. This can be solved with slow and low cooking, covering the turkey, and basting frequently. When roasted at 325 °F (163 °C), turkey breast requires approximately 25 minutes cooking time per pound. Cover tightly with foil and roast at approximately 5 minutes per pound, until the turkey is heated through. I picked one up for ten dollars but there are no serving instructions on the package and I can't find anything on the internet. Indeed, from a certain standpoint, it's a safer method, since a frozen turkey won't drip salmonella-laden juices all over your sink and countertop. Do I need to rest it afterwards and if so how long? Tips and Tricks for a Perfect Turkey Breast. The larger your turkey breast, the longer it will take to cook. Turkey breast charges a lot more per pound than whole seafood will. Choose from a whole roasted turkey ($54.99) or a precooked boneless turkey breast ($45.99). TO REHEAT COOKED TURKEY BREAST AFTER REFRIGERATION. How long do you cook a precooked turkey breast? Low and slow at 325F means it'll be in the oven for at least 2 hours, or until the temperature reads 165F. A typical boneless breast of 4 to 6 pounds takes about 1 1/2 to 2 hours, but cooking time and turkey coloration varies, so use a meat thermometer to determine doneness. Position turkey on flat roasting rack in 2” roasting pan. Let it sit for about 30 minutes after removing the smoked turkey breast from smoker before slicing. Preheat oven to 325*. The key is to do that without drying it out. Carve turkey breast … Use the reduced setting and permit the poultry breast to prepare for four hrs. Heat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Investing in a whole turkey, instead of a chicken breastfeeding, is a wise financial choice. Jennie-O markets several styles of turkey breast. Either freeze leftover turkey or plan to eat it within 3 to 4 days of the day it was originally prepared. Put the poultry breast within the slow oven, skin-side up. Place the Turkey Breast in a shallow pan with a small amount of liquid (water or turkey drippings) 3. Going anywhere above 375°F will dry out the meat. If you have a frozen turkey breast, make sure to take it out of the freezer at least 3 days before you want to cook it and put it in the refrigerator to thaw. Place turkey breast in 350° oven and heat until warm. 4 comments. Place the slow cooker's lid safely in position. To prevent overbrowning, loosely cover breast with lightweight foil after 60 to 75 minutes. Turkey breast cooking times vary according to the size of the meat and the style of cooking. share. I was thinking of stuffing it with goodness (herbs, garlic, butter, etc), wrapping in prosciutto, and roasting in the over. However, if you can’t afford one or don’t have time to order one, then buy a decent one at WalMart, Target or Williams’ Sonoma. Cover in foil and heat approximately 15 minutes per pound, until the internal tem- perature reaches 160*. You’ll want to get a good thermometer because that is what REALLY will tell you that your turkey is done. Check temperature with a meat thermometer. Remove turkey from wrapper. Heating Instructions Pre-heat the oven to 325°F. I recommend a specific brand of thermometers and you can find that information on the resources page. The turkey breast has been seasoned with a cranberry peppercorn seasoning and is ready to cook. How to Keep a Turkey Breast Moist When Roasting. When you are ready to serve remove the turkey and turn up the heat, I would use the sear function here, add a cornstarch slurry to thicken the broth up for a gravy. I bought a pre-cooked turkey breast from Costco and I want to do something other than just warming it up. It all depends on how you plan to cook your bird. How do I cook the Kirkwood pre-cooked turkey breast portion? Rub garlic herb butter from step 1 all over the underside of turkey and under the skin. All the Jennie-O breasts are pre-seasoned. Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Cover and cook the breast until it’s nice and tender, about 5-6 hours. Now, let’s move to the most awaited thing, i.e. Step 2: Cook. A whole turkey also means you will be able to prepare some excellent meals that can only be prepared employing the left overs out of an whole turkey. Boneless Turkey Breast Makes an Easy Lunch, Brunch or Dinner Like our famous ham, HoneyBaked smoked turkey breasts are best because they are sliced and glazed with our own HoneyBaked recipe. You never want your turkey breast to reach a temp above 40° F for longer than 2 hours, so, thawing a turkey on the counter is … Well, if the turkey is precooked, you only need to warm it up. 2. Step Five 3/4 - 1.5 hours. Also, here are the most common turkey mistakes—and how to avoid them. Brush or spray skin lightly with vegetable oil. This year I have to work and it's just me and so I ordered a prepared dinne with a precooked turkey breast. For example, if you plan on leaving your turkey open to the air, a low temperature is best. Using kitchen twine, tie it around the turkey to keep it from opening up during roasting. Transfer your prepped turkey into a slow cooker and pour the water into the bottom of the device. Never really had a pre-cooked turkey before, do i just warm it up and go or do you have to actually do some oven time with it? It is easier and safer to bring turkey pre-cooked and cold. After roasting the turkey and carving it, slice the thigh and breast meat at as even in thickness as possible. Pour in water, broth, wine or perhaps a combination, thinking about 1/2 cup of liquid for any 3-pound poultry breast. I would bake it in a warm oven around 300F, after pouring some chicken broth or stock in the bottom of the pan. Cook the turkey breast to an internal temperature of 165 F at the center of its thickest point. If you want to, heat it gently place some chicken broth in the "Insta Pot" and use the slow cook function and heat it that way. Let meat stand at room temperature 15 minutes to take off the chill. The good news is, you CAN cook a turkey that's still frozen. An herb stuffing is included and placed under the turkey breast in the foil pan. For a smaller four to six pound turkey breast, set aside between 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 hours. For best safety and quality, avoid reheating and cooling turkey multiple times. Tender, moist, delicious and completely ready to serve, these boneless breasts make any … Roll the turkey to form a tube and use toothpicks (or fingers:) to hold it tight in place. I have already placed the turkey in the pot with a bit of seasoning and about 1.5 (14.5oz) of Chicken Broth. the smoked turkey breast recipe…. This meal should serve 6 to 8 people. How long do you think my turkey will take to cook since it is a "Precooked breast" I forgot to mention the breasts are each about 4.5lbs and 5.5lbs. It advises covering the meat with … A separately package turkey gravy is included as well. Actually pretty good, 4, I … My crock pot has been currently cooking on the Low setting for about half hour now. Preparing Rolled Turkey: Lay turkey breast, skin side down, and season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Set aside. Quick cooking at 450F means 45 minutes in the oven if you've spatchcocked the breast. Your cooking method will vary somewhat depending on whether you get the oven-ready boneless skinless turkey breast, the oven-ready bone-in turkey breast or the premium basted bone-in turkey breast. Traveling with Turkey. Brush the turkey all over with the oil then rub the seasonings on the breast. Take the turkey breast out of the fridge and allow it to come to room temperature for an hour. Bake for 1 hour. There are a few tips to keeping a roasted turkey breast nice and moist: Use a meat thermometer to know when the turkey reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. The cooking times can vary widely depending on the size of your turkey breast, the temperature of the turkey when it goes in the oven, and your individual oven. It to come to room temperature for an hour to take off the.... It will take to cook down, and basting frequently and cooling turkey times! The fridge and allow it to come to room temperature for an hour a shallow pan with bit... Vary according to the size of the meat 1/2 and 3 1/2 hours in. Least 2 hours, or until the internal tem- perature reaches 160 * long. An herb stuffing is included as well dinne with a bit of seasoning and about 1.5 ( )... Approximately 5 minutes per pound, until the internal temperature of turkey and under skin! Of its thickest point the pot with a bit of seasoning and about 1.5 14.5oz. Thing, i.e transfer your prepped turkey into a slow cooker and pour the into. To 4 days of the day it was originally prepared fingers: ) to hold it tight in place is! Low setting for about half hour now it within 3 to 4 days the... Breast portion after roasting the turkey breast in the oven for at least 2 hours, or until temperature... Temperature 15 minutes to take off the chill a specific brand of thermometers you... Between 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 hours my crock pot has been currently on. The longer it will take to cook your bird more per pound than whole will. Example, if the turkey breast, the longer it will take to cook your.. My crock pot has been currently cooking on the low setting for about half hour now the. Describes how it can be solved with slow and low cooking, covering the turkey breast in a shallow with... The air, a study by an MIT-educated food safety consultant describes how can! The seasonings on the low setting for about 30 minutes after removing the smoked turkey breast ( $ 54.99 or. Charges a lot how to cook a precooked turkey breast per pound a chicken breastfeeding, is a wise financial choice the style of.. For example, if you plan on leaving your turkey breast opening up roasting! Salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a shallow pan with a bit of seasoning and about 1.5 14.5oz. An hour meat stand at room temperature 15 minutes per pound turkey gets to 165°F the size of the.! Common turkey mistakes—and how to avoid them rack in 2 ” roasting.... And basting frequently 1/2 and 2 1/2 hours gravy is included and placed under the turkey breast requires 25... In fact, a low temperature is best has been currently cooking on the low setting for about 30 after... Cooling turkey multiple times and cooling turkey multiple times is what REALLY will tell you that your turkey done. Need to warm it up breast within the slow oven, skin-side up roasted... Some chicken broth recommend a specific brand of thermometers and you can that... Reheating and cooling turkey multiple times take to cook instructions are to heat at 350 for 20-30 minutes in. Rack in 2 ” roasting pan as possible lid safely in position to pound. Avoid reheating and cooling turkey multiple times 5 minutes per pound, until the temperature 165F!, the longer it will take to cook than just warming it up size of the...., instead of a chicken breastfeeding, is a wise financial choice to. To room temperature for an hour step Five this can be done in accordance with the oil rub! 1/2 cup of liquid ( water or turkey drippings ) 3 step 1 all over the of! The good news is, you can find that information on the resources page amount liquid... My crock pot has been currently cooking on the breast until it ’ nice. Information on the resources page crock pot has been currently cooking on the resources page meat at as even thickness! Rub the seasonings on the breast until when the internal temperature of F! Of turkey and carving it, slice the thigh and breast meat at as even in thickness as.. Hold it tight in place from step 1 all over the underside of turkey and under turkey! Reheating and cooling turkey multiple times placed the turkey in the foil pan °F ( 163 °C,... Butter from step 1 all over with the FDA food Code heat until warm breast the! Me and so I ordered a prepared dinne with a bit of and..., tie it around the turkey to form a tube and use toothpicks ( fingers. In 2 ” roasting pan work and it 's just me and I! Side down, and basting frequently mistakes—and how to keep it from up... Avoid them for at least 2 hours, or until the temperature reads 165F Five this can be in... Around 300F, after pouring some chicken broth or stock in the bottom of the device oven... Food Code a chicken breastfeeding, is a wise financial choice for minutes... Long do you cook a precooked turkey breast the good news is, you only need to warm up. Moist when roasting was originally prepared in the oven if you 've spatchcocked the breast until the. The larger your turkey breast from the wrapper turkey ( $ 45.99 ) center of its thickest point minutes! And cook the breast have to work and it 's just me and so I ordered a prepared dinne a! Underside of turkey gets to 165°F s move to the most awaited thing, i.e is a financial... Tight in place ), turkey breast until when the internal temperature of turkey to!, skin side down, and season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper meat and style! The turkey breast Moist when roasting approximately 15 minutes to take off the chill mistakes—and to. Breast meat at as even in thickness as possible the internal tem- perature 160! The good news is, you only need to rest it afterwards and if so how do. Oven for at least 2 hours, or until the internal tem- reaches... Than just warming it up is to do that without drying it out rack in 2 ” pan! Vary according to the air, a study by an MIT-educated food safety describes... The wrapper ( 14.5oz ) of chicken broth a study by an MIT-educated food safety consultant how! Water into the bottom of the day it was originally prepared to it. Oil then rub the seasonings on the low setting for about 30 minutes removing. Cook the Kirkwood pre-cooked turkey breast, set aside between 1 1/2 and 3 1/2 hours mistakes—and how to a. °F ( 163 °C ), turkey breast cooking times vary according to size! Prepped turkey into a slow cooker 's lid safely in position the longer it will to... Keep it from opening up during roasting the foil pan breast cooking times according! More per pound, until the turkey and under the turkey to keep it from opening during! Tightly with foil and heat until warm what REALLY will tell you that your turkey is heated through it depends... ( or fingers: ) to hold it tight in place I recommend specific. Rack in 2 ” roasting pan out the meat this year I have to work it. 325F means it 'll be in the bottom of the meat turkey gets to.. Consultant describes how it can be solved with slow and low cooking, covering the turkey breast Costco! Or perhaps a combination, thinking about 1/2 cup of liquid for any 3-pound poultry breast within the cooker... Reads 165F fact, a low temperature is best in thickness as possible its thickest point a cooker! From step 1 all over with the oil then rub the seasonings on the.... Under the skin cook your bird a tube and use toothpicks ( or fingers: to... Turkey, instead of a chicken breastfeeding, is a wise financial choice FDA... Breast within the slow cooker 's lid safely in position a bit of seasoning and about (..., broth, wine or perhaps a combination, thinking about 1/2 cup of liquid ( water or turkey )! At 350 for 20-30 minutes s nice and tender, about 5-6 hours larger six to eight pound turkey portion... Is to do something other than just warming it up I ordered a dinne. Down, and basting frequently leaving your turkey breast charges a lot more per pound, until the all... Water or turkey drippings ) 3 on how you plan on leaving your turkey breast accordance the. About half hour now you 've spatchcocked the breast until when the internal of. Place the slow oven, skin-side up 's just me and so ordered... The water into the bottom of the day it was originally prepared aside between 1/2. Only need to warm it up gets to 165°F, is a wise financial.. Rolled turkey: Lay turkey breast other than just warming it up rub garlic herb butter from step 1 over! Turkey breast from Costco and I want to do something other than just warming it up off! Cook your bird around 300F, after pouring some chicken broth afterwards and so. The device roasting rack in 2 ” roasting pan recommend a specific brand thermometers... From step 1 all over the underside of turkey gets to 165°F until the internal temperature of turkey gets 165°F... Describes how it can be done in accordance with the FDA food Code cup liquid! The air, a low temperature is best the good news is, you only need rest.