Visit Golf Galaxy to shop a wide selection of golf clubs, apparel & equipment from the top brands! Learn More, Accelerate your Rewards and earn 2 points for every $1 on qualified purchases with a ScoreRewards credit card. *First-time subscribers only. I just had the PGA Tour Superstore in my area re-grip 8 clubs for me at $1 labor + the price of the grip (in this case $2.99 for the Lamkin Crosslines). Shop Gift Cards, Earn One Point for Every $1 and get a $10 Reward for Every 300 Points. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to control them, please visit our parent company Eaton's privacy, cookies and data protection page. Additionally, there are restrictions on the use of coupon codes. Find a Retailer. With new golf grips, experience proper swing mechanics and wrist action while in a relaxed state. How often should golfers change their golf grips? If they were the same price as the Golf Prides which they imitate, they would have a hard time, since they are far from as well established. I really want some new grips, and I want to get it done professionally at a golf shop. HOME ; Golf Products ; MCC Teams ; MCC Teams . How much does regripping golf clubs cost? 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,147. If you find the same item (brand, size and model number) at a competing store for a lower price, Golf Galaxy will match the price under their Best Price Guarantee. Home ; Golf Products ; Golf Grips ; Refined By: CATEGORY : Golf Grips Clear All; CATEGORY . Smooth grips and grips made of plastic or other polymers are not well suited for play in wet conditions. The Golf PROS at DICK'S Sporting Goods are dedicated to elevating your game. Price and other details may vary based on size and color. Many people find that getting in the routine of regripping every Spring as the golf season “officially” begins is the easiest way to remember. Features 7/10. *Hook blade is imported. The grips that I have on now are starting to rub off onto my glove, and I think they are at least 5 years old. If he seems relatively capable of working himself into something that is more "player-style" and more workable/less forgiving, and claims those things, i'll agree to it. Accelerate your Rewards and earn 2 points for every $1 on qualified purchases with a ScoreRewards credit card. Our experts fit, tune, regrip and repair clubs, so golfers get maximum playability out of their bag. The MCC boasts the Golf Pride® exclusive Brushed Cotton Cord in the upper hand area for firm all-weather control, and a performance rubber material in the lower hand for ultimate feel and responsiveness. Find store hours, phone number, address and in-store services for the Golf Galaxy store in Salt Lake City. Additionally, there are restrictions on the use of coupon codes. Some golf clubs are loved and cherished, other live more colourful lives. Golf club grip prices. Golf Pride uses cookies to help us give you the best experience on our website. Accept Cookies. Know you have the right grip size when there is only a slight gap between the tips of your fingers and the heel portion of your palm. Accept Cookies. PGA Professional Matt Trimber explains when and how to regrip your golf clubs. Four Major Wins in 2019. 800-287-9060 for assistance. *Price Promotions - Due to manufacturer restrictions, select new release and other specified products are excluded from price promotions. From various sizes to different materials, each grip is constructed to help your golf swing. Start the best shopping experience you’ll ever have, right here. 4.7 out of 5 stars 528. ... * Price Promotions - Due to manufacturer restrictions, select new release and other specified products are excluded from price promotions. MATERIAL . Accept Cookies. Learn more about golf club repair services at Golf Galaxy. Find store hours, phone number, address and in-store services for the Golf Galaxy store in Paramus. Additionally, there are restrictions on the use of coupon codes. Right now, customers have 60 to 90 days to make a free return depending on the item. Online shopping for Sports & Outdoors from a great selection of Exercise & Fitness, Clothing, Team Sports, Accessories, Hunting & Fishing, Swimming & more at everyday low prices. The quick clamp secures any diameter golf shaft and is safe to use with both graphite and steel shafts. Give the Gift That Always Fits. * Regripping . Shop our wide selection of How To Regrip Golf Clubs and choose from the top brands you trust. Again, the cost will vary on some factors. Additionally, there are restrictions on the use of coupon codes. Your Grip. Keep in mind that grips lose a significant amount of their original feel long before they become hard and slick. What is the current return policy at Golf Galaxy? Golf Pride® – #1 Grip on Tour® GRIPS. MCC hybrid … We look at when golfers should regrip their clubs and what size golf grips to buy I was honestly 5' 5" and 115 lbs when a Golf Galaxy employee told me 10 years ago that I was okay getting these--- … Find store hours, phone number, address and in-store services for the Golf Galaxy store in Lutz. FREE Shipping by Amazon. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to control them, please visit our parent company Eaton's privacy, cookies and data protection page.