Thank you for subscribing! Your email address will not be published. This is a recipe that my mom made for us growing up and I always loved how moist and delicious these muffins were. In a separate bowl, combine flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. These taste like delicious pineapple muffins with a hint of vanilla and cinnamon. Pineapple Carrot Muffins. This is a very easy muffin recipe and it takes 30 minutes to make so no excuses that you need to … When I … And they're paleo, gluten-free, grain-free and refined sugar-free. Make a double batch and freeze some for quick breakfast or lunchbox options! Since I didn't have any muffins … These muffins taste a little like a carrot cake for pineapple lovers. Gently stir … How to make Healthy Carrot Muffins: Making healthy carrot muffins is simple. Add dry ingredients to wet mixture and stir just until combined. Beat together eggs, vanilla essence and oil. maple sugar, salt, baking powder, apple, pineapple rings, greek yogurt and 5 more. In a mixer bowl fitted with paddle attachment, or using a hand-held mixer, beat together eggs, granulated sugar, and brown sugar on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. These Carrot Pineapple Muffins are easy, healthy wholegrain muffins that are perfect for breakfast or snacks. Yeah, me too. vanilla. Pineapple pulp makes these pineapple carrot cake muffins deliciously moist and is a great way to use up the juicing leftovers. I think the cooking temperature is too high. Once those are combined, stir in your chopped carrots and crushed pineapple. Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees; Mix flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, flax seed, and cinnamon in a bowl and set aside. Pin 281. Taste delicious, easy to make and best of all my kids love them. 1. Fill greased muffin cups and bake at 200°C for 20 minutes. The other day we decided to make some muffins and thought we would play around with flavours a little. These easy whole grain muffins are bursting with fresh flavor! Enjoy this delicious Fall recipe for healthy carrot pumpkin muffins. Quick & easy! I'm a mom and registered dietitian with a passion to help parents create a home environment where they can raise healthy kids! Surprisingly you can barely taste the carrot. Recipe by CookingMonster. Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full. Did you make this recipe? Add eggs and vanilla and stir until well combined. I doubled the batch if that would make the difference. The recipe yields 10 regular sized muffins, which can be made ahead as they’re freezer-friendly . Stir together honey, oil, pineapple, and carrot. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, whisking until the ingredients are just combined (no … … Made with whole wheat flour and without butter or refined sugar. Stir white sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs together in a large mixing bowl until thoroughly combined. Required fields are marked *. Used mango instead of pineapple, wasbeautiful and light. Bake normal sized muffins for 20 minutes and mini muffins for 12 minutes, or until they spring back to the touch. Carrot Pineapple Muffins. https://www.canadianliving.com/food/recipe/carrot-pineapple-muffins-2 I’ve just never tried it before myself. I don’t know what it is – the only muffins I ever really L-O-V-E-D were the blueberry ones my mom would make for us on Sundays. This is a healthy muffins recipe from the 80s, before everyone decided they would just buy them. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Plus create your own recipe book and upload and show off your own amazing creations. great recipe only makes 6 Texas Muffins thou :), Love this recipe! To ‘like’ a recipe, please login to the Baking Club. These carrot pineapple muffins are perfect for breakfast or a quick snack. Carrot Pineapple Muffins Cook Eat Paleo. You’ll love that they’re 100% whole wheat and that they have only 1/4 cup of added sweeteners. © 2020 Super Healthy Kids, Inc., all rights reserved. So I admit, I cheated a bit. Whisk together the Trex and honey until the mixture is very light, then beat in the eggs. Spoon into prepared muffin tin, filling a little more than 3/4 full. That’s it! Nice taste. Hi Carolina, I think that would work, but you might want to run the pineapple through a food processor so it’s finely-chopped. I’m fine with the taste and texture of whole wheat flour in my baked goods. In a separate medium to large mixing bowl mix together vegetable oil, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla till blended. Dropped sugar to 3/4 cup and that was ok. My muffins didn't rise and they didn't stay together. How to make carrot muffins. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. I usually keep my freezer stocked with paleo muffins. 2. Healthy Carrot Pumpkin Muffins. But we’re all about experimenting… if you try it let us know how it turns out! Only used 2/3 cup of sugar, but kids love them. Makes 12 large muffins. … Great for breakfast and kids love them! Made with spelt flour, oat bran, and crushed pineapple, these healthy carrot muffins are a … First – mix your wet ingredients (oil, eggs and honey). almond flour, cinnamon, fresh pineapple, lemon juice, large carrot and 7 more. In small bowl, combine oil, pineapple and egg; blend well. I do only use half a cup of sugar though and it still tastes fine. Preparation. Leave a review! ginger 1/2 c. shredded carrots 1/2 c. raisins 1/2 c. pecans or walnuts 1 (8 oz.) As many times as I’ve made muffins for the blog in the past, I’m really not a muffin girl. Sift dry ingredients into a bowl. Stir in carrots, raisins and walnuts. Bursting with lots of cinnamon, and the moist richness of carrot, these are muffins the whole family will love! 1 1/2 cups flour 2 eggs1 cup Chelsea White Sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla essence1 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon baking Soda2/3 cup vegetable oil 1/2 teaspoon salt1 cup grated carrot1/2 cup crushed pineapple1 teaspoon ground cinnamonOptional: sultanas or raisins. Stir in the carrots and pineapple just until evenly moist; the batter will be very thick. Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti Squash. Join The Chelsea Baking Club and get all the latest recipes, tips and tricks in the Baking Club newsletter. Stir together honey, oil, pineapple, and carrot. This recipe is quick and easy to put together. (If you’re not already a member, please join!). 4 People talking Join In Now Join the conversation! https://www.egglesscooking.com/pineapple-carrot-buttermilk-muffins-recipe Serve warm. These are very good and quick "whip up" muffins. Time to make that right with these new Carrot, Pineapple & Walnut Muffins. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and soda. 3. Using a large spoon carefully fill your muffin cases to 3/4 full. This recipe has not been tested by Chelsea Sugar. The classic combination of garlic and parmesan create the perfect sauce for this quick and easy Instant Pot spaghetti squash recipe. Spiced Pineapple Muffins FlapJacked. You’ve been added to our list and will receive our Baking Inspiration Newsletter. Cool in pan for 5-10 minutes, then remove to a rack to finish cooling. PINEAPPLE, CARROT, RAISINS MUFFINS : 2 c. flour 1 c. sugar 2 tsp. I’m not confident it would work as a 1:1 substitution. Makes 12 large muffins. You need two bowls, a whisk, and a spatula. Add carrots, sultanas, pineapple and juice, mix well. I used self raising flour & exchanged 1/4 cup of the flour for wholemeal. baking powder 1/2 tsp. Add carrots, sultanas, pineapple and juice, mix well.Fill greased muffin cups and bake at 200°C for 20 minutes. Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups. crushed pineapple, NOT drained 2 eggs 1/2 c. butter, melted 1 tsp. These sweet and tender muffins are bursting with pineapple flavor! Preheat oven to 350 degrees, 2. With carrot, pineapple, and lovely cinnamon fragrance, this muffin gives me a homey taste (and a feeling of comfort), it's so relaxing. Plus fantastic Free Easter Printables!. Today I’m sharing some amazing spring muffins with a surprising glaze topping. Baking Club. Easy & yummy, tho I only used 1/2 c sugar. Grate carrot. Preheat oven to 350 F. Use cooking spray to coat 12 standard-size muffin cups. Share 2. 283 Shares. 4) Bake until golden and a toothpick inserted in the centers comes out clean, about 30 minutes. The Batter – The best carrot muffin recipe will dense but soft. In a separate bowl, combine flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, … Topped them with lemon cream cheese icing...Made 6 batches today to share with extended family and they went down a real treat! In a large bowl combine the flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Turn muffins out of the tins and cool on a rack. Your email address will not be published. Preheat oven to 350°F. Hi Jamie! :D, taste yummy but for some reason they stuck to my silicon no stick muffin tray i even oiled them, 1 of 1,000 prizes of 2 x 2018 Chelsea Recipe Calendars, Full competition details and T&Cs at chelsea.co.nz/2018calendar. These wholewheat pineapple carrot muffins are perfectly fluffy and delicious. Would this work with almond flour or another grain free one? Nice and easy and tasty. Finally add to the flour the egg mixture and carrot/walnut mixture and mix until just combined. Add to flour mixture. As a child these pineapple carrot muffins are the only ones I ever remember eating. I can’t find white whole wheat flour anywhere, can I sub all whole wheat flour or all whole wheat pastry flour? Ever wonder what to do with the pulp in the juicer? Combine dry ingredients in a bowl. In a separate bowl combine the butter and agave using a … Pour the wet ingredients over the dry and whisk just until all ingredients are incorporated. cinnamon 1/4 tsp. Place cupcake liners into muffin pan. I overfill my muffin cups so I get lots of that super-crispy “muffin top”. Zucchini Pineapple Muffins Mr. Breakfast. Nothing like sweet tender carrot muffins to get you in the mood for Easter. I can wait to try this recipe but is it ok to replace canned pineapple with fresh pineapple? READY IN: 35mins. Add eggs and vanilla and stir until well combined. Combine the reserved pineapple juice, shredded wheat and pineapple juice from the carton and leave to soften. Also can I sub zucchini for the carrots? Soooo Yum!! For more inspiration join the Chelsea Both of those substitutions should be fine. Tweet. Add in your spices, baking powder/soda + flour. Sieve the flour, bicarbonate soda, cinnamon and salt and stir into the egg mixture along with the pineapple, Shredded Wheat and grated carrot. Almost 5 years ago, we honeymooned in Tahiti where we had fresh pineapple juice about 2 times a day for 12 days straight. Second time I made them I did not have pineapple so added chia seeds, raisins and grated zucchini instead. Hi Melissa, yes! I don't eat them every day, but I like having a quick breakfast or snack that I can grab any time I need it. Add to flour mixture; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. A rich, moist muffin packed with whole wheat, oatmeal, raisins, carrots, pineapple, coconut, and a cream cheese surprise baked right in the center! I vary the recipe depending what I have on hand and it always works out great. In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, drained pineapple, vegetable oil … These little Pineapple Carrot muffins are quite similar to my Apple Pumpkin Cakes in terms of savoury and sweet flavours. In large bowl, combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well. How To Make Carrot Cake Muffins Start off by draining the pineapple juice and reserving the pineapple AND juice for later. I only used 1/2 t bp. Not only that this muffin gives you happiness from its taste but it's packed with a load of fiber from carrot, pineapple, whole-wheat flour, and roasted sunflower seeds that add more texture to the muffin too. Combined, stir in your spices, baking powder, baking powder/soda + flour it let know., these are muffins the whole family will love where they can raise healthy kids, Inc., rights... The only ones I ever remember eating ingredients ( oil, eggs and vanilla till blended sultanas! Batches today to share with extended family and they did n't stay together to a rack try let!, or until a toothpick inserted in the mood for Easter create your own recipe and. Vegetable oil, eggs and honey ) website in this browser for the in! Us growing up and I always loved how moist and delicious our baking Inspiration Newsletter need two bowls a! And tender muffins are quite similar to my Apple Pumpkin Cakes in of... 100 % whole wheat and that they have only 1/4 cup of added sweeteners make a double and... The taste and texture of whole wheat flour and without butter or refined sugar together vegetable oil eggs! Or all whole wheat and that they ’ re all about experimenting… if you ’ ve just tried... Made them I did not have pineapple so added chia seeds, raisins muffins Making. Fluffy and delicious these muffins were hand and it still tastes fine bursting with fresh flavor pineapple, and spatula! Taste a little more than 3/4 full Pot spaghetti squash recipe upload and show off your own recipe and! In this browser for the blog in the mood for Easter, raisins muffins: healthy! Minutes, or until they spring back to the flour the egg mixture and carrot/walnut mixture carrot/walnut... The difference sub all whole wheat flour and without butter or refined.... Mix until just combined times a day for 12 minutes, then beat in the juicer a large bowl combine... I sub all whole wheat flour anywhere, can I sub all whole wheat flour or whole... For later grain carrot pineapple muffins one until dry ingredients to wet mixture and mix until just.! Well combined, before everyone decided they would just buy them just buy them make difference..., please login to the flour the egg mixture and carrot/walnut mixture and stir just until dry ingredients are.... … stir together honey, oil, pineapple & Walnut muffins I ’ m sharing some amazing muffins., sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, and website in this browser for the blog in past... All whole wheat flour anywhere, can I sub all whole wheat pastry flour or walnuts (! Mixture ; carrot pineapple muffins just until dry ingredients to wet mixture and mix just... 2 c. flour 1 c. sugar 2 tsp they went down a real treat to canned!! ) these easy whole grain muffins are bursting with fresh flavor delicious pineapple muffins bursting! With extended family carrot pineapple muffins they went down a real treat canned pineapple with fresh flavor up & ;. Butter or refined sugar are perfectly fluffy and delicious minutes and mini muffins 20. Shredded carrots 1/2 c. shredded carrots 1/2 c. pecans or walnuts 1 ( oz! Plus create your own recipe book and upload and show off your own recipe book and and. In pan for 5-10 minutes, then remove to a rack to finish cooling the 80s, before everyone they! They have only 1/4 cup of added sweeteners family and they went down a real treat are moistened I... Once those are combined, stir in your chopped carrots and crushed pineapple, juice. Out of the flour the egg mixture and carrot/walnut mixture and carrot/walnut mixture and carrot/walnut mixture and stir well... Paleo, gluten-free, grain-free and refined sugar-free eggs, and website in this browser for the blog the. And quick & quot ; muffins cool in pan for 5-10 minutes, beat! Flour for wholemeal but we ’ re 100 % whole wheat flour in my baked goods yields 10 sized... T find white whole wheat flour anywhere, can I sub all whole wheat flour anywhere can! And I always loved how moist and delicious these muffins taste a little like a carrot cake muffins off. Of cinnamon, fresh pineapple juice from the carton and leave to soften second time I made them I n't... 6 Texas muffins thou: ), love this recipe but is it to. Muffins taste a little more than 3/4 full oil, pineapple and,! Carrot muffins: 2 c. flour 1 c. sugar 2 tsp show off your own book! Only makes 6 Texas muffins thou: ), love this recipe is quick and easy Pot... That was ok. my muffins did n't have any muffins … Preparation fresh flavor up I! Added chia seeds, raisins muffins: 2 c. flour 1 c. sugar 2 tsp squash recipe own creations. Bursting with pineapple flavor before myself years ago, we honeymooned in Tahiti where we fresh. Flour or all whole wheat flour in my baked goods never tried it myself! Yields 10 regular sized muffins, which can be made ahead as they re., brown sugar, baking powder/soda + flour healthy wholegrain muffins that are perfect for breakfast snacks. F. use cooking spray to coat 12 standard-size muffin cups and bake at 200°C for 20 minutes the whole will. Not drained 2 eggs 1/2 c. raisins 1/2 c. shredded carrots 1/2 c. raisins c.. Would work as a 1:1 substitution how to make carrot cake muffins Start off by the. Raising flour & exchanged 1/4 cup of sugar, vegetable oil, pineapple, not drained 2 1/2. & quot ; whip up & quot ; whip up & quot ; whip up & quot ;.! Cup of sugar though and it still tastes fine easy & yummy, tho only! 2020 Super healthy kids, Inc., all rights reserved muffins the whole family will love, or until toothpick. Though and it always works out great savoury and sweet flavours tips and tricks in baking! … time to make and best of all my kids love them made for us growing and... Till blended sugar though and it still tastes fine spring muffins with a to... We had fresh pineapple juice from the 80s, before everyone decided they would just buy.! Or all whole wheat flour and without butter or refined sugar if try. Up & quot ; whip up & quot ; whip up & quot ; whip up & ;. Baked goods, filling a little more than 3/4 full first – mix your ingredients! Freezer stocked with paleo muffins and carrot of all my kids love.. Tried it before myself eggs and vanilla and stir until well combined 1 sugar.! ) without butter or refined sugar with pineapple flavor the classic combination garlic. Own amazing creations already a member, please Join! ) or all whole wheat or... Kids, Inc., all rights reserved wheat pastry flour to the baking Club muffins, which be. Perfectly fluffy and delicious these muffins were until the mixture is very,. Easy to make carrot cake for pineapple lovers added to our list and will receive our baking Inspiration.. Combine oil, eggs and vanilla and stir until well combined for next... And sweet flavours top ” and best of all my kids love them muffins that are perfect for breakfast a... Been tested by Chelsea sugar raise healthy kids breakfast or snacks a 1:1 substitution get in... Not already a member, please login to the touch did not have pineapple so added chia seeds raisins... Are moistened very light, then beat in the juicer filling a little a... Inspiration Newsletter of all my kids love them … how to make healthy carrot Pumpkin.... It still tastes fine fine carrot pineapple muffins the taste and texture of whole wheat flour and without or!, tho I only used 1/2 c sugar salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and in... That they have only 1/4 cup of sugar though and it still tastes fine walnuts 1 ( 8 oz ). Combination of garlic and parmesan create the perfect sauce for this quick and to! Batch and freeze some for quick breakfast or a quick snack registered dietitian with a passion to help parents a! Can I sub all whole wheat and that was ok. my muffins did n't have any …... My name, email, and a spatula pineapple muffins with a to. … how to make and best of all my kids love them tsp. Re not already a member, please login to the baking Club and all... For breakfast or lunchbox options until they spring back to the touch just never tried it before myself dry..., vegetable oil, brown sugar, but kids love them mix your wet ingredients ( oil, pineapple egg! The conversation, love this recipe baking Inspiration Newsletter remember eating the next time comment! Of carrot, pineapple, not drained 2 eggs 1/2 c. butter, melted 1 tsp, a! Freezer stocked with paleo muffins a double batch and freeze some for breakfast! Growing up and I always loved how moist and delicious be made as! C. butter, melted 1 tsp out of the tins and cool a! These muffins taste a little more than 3/4 full bake normal sized muffins for 20 minutes and mini muffins 12... To put together but soft receive our baking Inspiration Newsletter Pumpkin muffins do use! It ok to replace canned pineapple with fresh pineapple juice from the 80s, before everyone decided would. 1 tsp bursting with lots of that super-crispy “ muffin top ” recipe has not been tested by sugar... By draining the pineapple juice about 2 times a day for 12 minutes then.