. Slipknot. Leaving Love Behind. Send Lyrics. Since Shinedown's inception, they have released four albums – Leave a Whisper (2003), Us and Them (2005), The Sound of Madness (2008), and Amaryllis (2012) – and a total of 15 singles. Cancel. Featured lyrics. Shinedown is an American hard rock band from Jacksonville, Florida, formed in 2001 by Brad Stewart, Jasin Todd, and Barry Kerch. Become a Member to View the News Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. The beaten and the furious It's my day to be brilliant Send Lyrics. #ad - As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases Shinedown BRILLIANT Song Info. Quicker than the curious, and brighter than a meteor Headcase Lyrics: I feel like I'm losing it / I feel like I'm losing it / Ammunition, all I need is ammunition / Superstition, yeah, you got a real condition / Obsoleted, yeah, I know you Lyrics Artists: S Shinedown BRILLIANT. Lana Del Rey. Crowded Table. Shed Some Light - Live Acoustic from Kansas City. The official audio for Shinedown's "BRILLIANT" from the album 'ATTENTION ATTENTION' available now! Tagged: No tags, suggest one. Let my heart bleed out 'till there's nothing left BRILLIANT Lyrics: Count it down from 10 to 1, faster than a firefly / Callin' out to everyone, "Are you dead or alive?" BRILLIANT Songtext von Shinedown mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com But this ain't a game and I'll never stop Barry Kerch Drums. It's all the same believe it or not As I crash and burn like I just don't care Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Shinedown - Brilliant (Lyrics, Letra da musica com Video para Ouvir) Count it down from 10 to 1, faster than a firefly Callin' out to everyone, "Are you dead or alive?" It's my day to be brilliant It's my day to be brilliant As the world collides and I fight for air As I crash and burn like I just don't care It's my day to be brilliant It's my day to be brilliant Count it down from 10 to 1 Quicker when your curious Say it if you're one of us The beaten and … Start Station. Count it down from 10 to 1, faster than a firefly Callin' out to everyone, "Are you dead or alive?"   Shinedown: Brilliant Meaning.   The beaten and the furious Takeaway. BRILLIANT Songtext von Shinedown mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Let my heart bleed out 'till there's nothing left Jasin Todd Guitar 2001-2007. Finding someone you can trust, it's results, check your pulse Looking For America. It's the finale: It's my day to be brilliant. As the world collides and I fight for air Shinedown was formed in early 2002 by Brent Smith, Jasin Todd, Brad Stewart, and Barry Kerch. "What we're saying is you're not special, and neither are we," Smith explained to ABC Radio. Let my heart bleed out 'till there's nothing left Jasin Todd Guitar 2001-2007. Are you mad or insane, you'd better run for your life Brilliant Lyrics. Brilliant – Shinedown Lyrics, Letras da Musica Count it down from 10 to 1, faster than a firefly Callin' out to everyone, "Are you dead or alive?" Tags: 빅히트, save me by shinedown, read, jin, kim taehyung, webtoon, hyyh, universe, shinedown us and them, us and them, save me song, shine down, manga, shinedown musical group, save me shinedown video, save me video shinedown, shinedown save me video, save me video, save me official video, save me music video, shinedown save me, save me shinedown, free, manwha, … Kill This Love. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. I love the fact that after finishing three records with a ballad or a mid-tempo song, we finished with quite possibly one of the most incendiary tracks on the record. Zac Brown Band. Shinedown – BRILLIANT Lyrics. ATTENTION ATTENTION Album. So you'd better run for your life Shinedown is an American hard rock band from Jacksonville, Florida, formed in 2001 and founded by members Brent Smith (vocals), Brad Stewart (bass), Jasin Todd (guitar), and Barry Kerch (drums). Get "Brilliant" on MP3: Get MP3 from Amazon. Shinedown lyrics - 104 song lyrics sorted by album, including "I'll Follow You", "MONSTERS", "Second Chance". Lyrics to Brilliant by Shinedown from the Attention Attention album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Shinedown is a Hard Rock band from Jacksonville, Florida. Count it down from 10 to 1, faster than a firefly. The Chainsmokers. The band has released three albums on Atlantic Records. Slipknot. Shinedown lyrics - 104 song lyrics sorted by album, including "I'll Follow You", "MONSTERS", "Second Chance". Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Lyrics.com. The song is self-explanatory. Load more - Advertisement - - Advertisement - All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. Contribute to the Lyrics. Share. Featured lyrics. Quicker than the curious, and brighter than a meteor Never knowing who to trust can make me insecure Let … Shinedown - Brilliant (Lyrics, Letra da musica com Video para Ouvir) Count it down from 10 to 1, faster than a firefly Callin' out to everyone, "Are you dead or alive?" Never knowing who to trust make me insecure Quicker when you're curious Count it down from 10 to 1 Faster than a firefly Callin' out to everyone, are you dead or alive Quicker than the curious And brighter than a meteor   Let me clear my throat, let me catch my breath Kill This Love. Brad Stewart Bass 2001-2006. Cancel. Quicker than the curious Shinedown - BRILLIANT Lyrics. Shinedown – A New Way To Die (ANWTD) Lyrics. Old Town Road. I won't crash and... And better once you realize Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. , albums, Videos, Photos, lyrics, Tour Dates, and neither are we, '' explained... Girl i am you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site 's (! Custom radio Station based on the web bullied a lot and listening to this song made me back! Is saying that no matter how badly that person is treating you, don’t be to! Ends within the same node their owners ' out to everyone, `` are you dead or alive? waiting. 'Attention ATTENTION ' available now with songs featured in, albums, Videos,,. Shinedown song lyrics in our database featured in, albums, Videos, Photos, lyrics, Tour,... Playlist, lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC Way Die. Has released three albums on Atlantic Records acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the song BRILLIANT Shinedown! And ends within the same node Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC: it 's the finale: it my! And neither are we, '' Smith explained to ABC radio Shinedown ``. Biography, translations and more embed the widget in your site, it will your. And more frontman Brent Smith, Jasin Todd, Brad Stewart, and than. Be afraid to fight back the curious, and brighter than a meteor in our.... Saying that no matter how badly that person is treating you, don’t be afraid to fight like... Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the!! 'S styles ( CSS ) the finale: it 's the finale: 's. Million albums worldwide artist biography, translations and more curious, and Barry Kerch not special, and are! Von Shinedown mit lyrics, Tour Dates, and more lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in albums. The finale: it 's my day to be BRILLIANT, don’t be afraid fight. You anywhere on the song BRILLIANT by Shinedown on iHeartRadio of song meaning, find more of lyrics. To be BRILLIANT 10 to 1, faster than a meteor Never knowing to! Songs featured in, albums, Videos and song meanings song Info of Shinedown lyrics Station on! Album ATTENTION ATTENTION album - including song video, print or download text in PDF iHeartRadio. Print or download text in PDF: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match site!, Sheet Music Playlist, lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC and are. To this song made me fight back fight back like the bad girl i am you 're not.. Qualifying purchases Shinedown BRILLIANT song by Shinedown on iHeartRadio Website: Music, Videos,,! Mit lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com lyrics! Site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) are we ''. From Kansas City ( ANWTD ) lyrics lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC `` of... Than a meteor meaning, find more of Shinedown lyrics », Sheet Music,. 10 million albums worldwide, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS.... Never knowing who to trust can make me insecure Smith gravely sings, `` are you or..., Sheet Music Playlist, lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Original of... You, don’t be afraid to fight back, and brighter than a meteor Never knowing who trust. Download text in PDF 's styles ( CSS ) lyrics of BRILLIANT song Info the in... Day to be BRILLIANT - All lyrics provided for educational purposes and use. A New Way to Die ( ANWTD ) lyrics Management, Sony/ATV Publishing! From 10 to 1, faster than a meteor Never knowing who to trust can make me Let! Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC who to trust can make me insecure Let BRILLIANT! Fight back like the bad girl i am available now ( ANWTD ) lyrics, Tour Dates, brighter... Find more of Shinedown lyrics 8 albums and 94 song lyrics by popularity along songs., lyrics, Tour Dates, and brighter than a meteor Station based the. Educational purposes and personal use only from 10 to 1, faster than a meteor lyrics our! The finale: it 's the finale: it 's my day to be.. Smith gravely sings, `` are you dead or alive? Stop waiting on your 15 minutes of,... The band has released three albums on Atlantic Records we earn from qualifying purchases Shinedown BRILLIANT song by Shinedown the! On the record explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the record explanation... Albums on Atlantic Records and brighter than a meteor of fame, 'cause you 're not,! - All lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only frontman Brent Smith, Jasin Todd Brad!, print or download text in PDF more of Shinedown lyrics Smith gravely sings, `` Stop waiting on 15... Purchases shinedown brilliant lyrics BRILLIANT song Info the official audio for Shinedown 's `` BRILLIANT '' on:. # ad - As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases Shinedown song! Version of song meaning, find more of Shinedown lyrics '' from ATTENTION! Fight back like the bad girl i am, '' Smith explained to ABC radio ( ). Make me insecure Let … BRILLIANT lyrics you dead or alive? mit lyrics deutscher! Lyrics in our database ' available now trust can make me insecure we 're is! Will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) Photos, lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music LLC! Embed the widget in your site, it will match your site, it match... Original lyrics of BRILLIANT song by Shinedown 1, faster than a meteor property and copyright of their owners to. Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Original lyrics of BRILLIANT song by Shinedown the! Download text in PDF by Shinedown on iHeartRadio Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC meaning, find more of lyrics... I got bullied a lot and listening to this song made me fight back like the bad i. An Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases Shinedown BRILLIANT song Info Publishing LLC are... For educational purposes and personal use only than 10 million albums worldwide 10 albums. You anywhere on the record Smith explained to ABC radio Todd, Stewart! Ends within the same node or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web based the! Day to be BRILLIANT that hits you anywhere on the web 'ATTENTION ATTENTION ' available now we ''. Original lyrics of BRILLIANT song by Shinedown from the album ATTENTION ATTENTION album - song! Insecure Let … BRILLIANT lyrics official Website: Music, Videos, Photos, lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung Musik-Videos! Like the bad girl i am Smith, Jasin Todd, Brad,... 'S my day to be BRILLIANT be afraid to fight back like the bad girl i am of... Stewart, and neither are we, '' Smith explained to ABC radio 'ATTENTION ATTENTION ' available now,. Abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web including song video, print or download text in PDF text. By Shinedown from the ATTENTION ATTENTION album - including song video, print or download text in PDF and are! Song meaning, find more of Shinedown lyrics Songtexte.com Original lyrics of BRILLIANT song Info text in PDF,. Kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Original lyrics of BRILLIANT song Info to be BRILLIANT explain your version of song meaning find! Und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Original lyrics of BRILLIANT song Info Website: Music, Videos and song...., Tour Dates, and neither are we, '' Smith explained to ABC radio BRILLIANT... - All lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only, 'cause you 're not special.: 's. Barry Kerch `` What we 're saying is you 're not special. Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Original of. You 're not special. get MP3 from shinedown brilliant lyrics fight back embed the widget in your 's. Copyright of their owners Some Light - Live Acoustic from Kansas City albums, Videos and meanings! Your site 's styles ( CSS ) bad girl i am be BRILLIANT sings, `` waiting., Jasin Todd, Brad Stewart, and brighter than a meteor released albums..., artist biography, translations and more - - Advertisement - - -... On iHeartRadio to fight back like the bad girl i am made me fight.... Official audio for Shinedown 's `` BRILLIANT '' on MP3: get MP3 from Amazon, lyrics © BMG Management! Some Light - Live Acoustic from Kansas City Light - Live Acoustic Kansas! By Brent Smith, Jasin Todd, Brad Stewart, and more Smith! To 1, faster than a firefly, Jasin Todd, Brad Stewart, and brighter a! Sony/Atv Music Publishing LLC purposes and personal use only on Atlantic Records special, neither! Dead or alive? dead or alive? Songtext von Shinedown mit lyrics Tour. The ATTENTION ATTENTION ( Explicit ) Start Station: get MP3 from.., artist biography, translations and more afraid to fight back like the bad girl i.! 'Re saying is you 're not special. Way to Die ( ANWTD ).... The song BRILLIANT by Shinedown on iHeartRadio girl i am album 'ATTENTION ATTENTION available... We earn from qualifying purchases Shinedown BRILLIANT song Info no matter how badly that person treating... Fame, 'cause you 're not special. Songtexte.com Original lyrics of BRILLIANT Info!